Next 3 capitals decision ye

TOM_BHAYYA

2 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Most people in Vizag ante monna MPTC ZPTC Municipal elections lo unanimous ga TDP gelichindi Uttarandra lo ani TV5 ABN lo cheparu adena?

No, 2019 lo gelichina MLAs

24 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

The reason I want Amaravathi to grow is not because it's the capital or because of how expensive it is. The reason I want Amaravathi to grow is because it's the only planned city in all of Andhra Pradesh. Vizag is a little better with roads, but if you go down to Vijayawada and Guntur, the roads are horrible and narrow, same could be said about Eluru, Gudem, Kakinada basically most towns. I want to see how well they can build with the land they have available since it's planned for use in the future, it can grow a lot further than Vizag. Vizag cannot really grow much unless you move farther away. Even though we have decent roads, there is no scope for expansion if we have more people moving to Vizag. That's why I want Amaravathi to grow instead, I don't care how long it takes. 

Then how about my proposal bro,

each and every distinct will have planned development by the state .

Some cities already have thousands of acres of govt land nearby so that it will become even cheaper to build than amaravathi like Nellore ,Ongole , tirupathi , Kakinada ,vizag  etc 

No need to bother about govt cases , litigations , acquisition ,etc . 

Planned cities for everyone , after all they are "self sustaining" according to your narrative

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

all cities in AP were planned some way or another . Some were developed by british in a planned manner

What happened is over the last 40 years politicians have encroached all the public places , water bodies , roads , etc . Amaravathi or any other place will become the same with the same officials and politicians 

State government has a duty to remove the encroachments and develop cities according to original master plans 

You are just throwing out irrational points to support real estate batch 

If you are a fan of planned cities, then lets  have planned cities proportionate to the taxes paid by each district .

Plenty of land available in AP .  Depending on the population/taxes generated let's have small planned towns  for poorer districts, higher income districts can have bigger ones 

I don't mind where the capital comes to be honest, but since they started it in Amaravathi, I want it to stay there. I would rather that than have people move into already struggling cities. I would say Vizag has pretty much the best infrastructure in Andhra Pradesh so far, but even Vizag cannot grow much, if 10 times more people move in. Vizag wasn't built for that. 

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

city planning isnt done from scratch.

its better to invest a little in all cities and see which one is worthy of investing a little more next time around. rinse repeat etc.

I'd think Tirupathi would made a make a much better city in AP than any other currently.

OMG! Tirupathi is a lot worse, it's already screwed up, with so many people visiting the city to go to the temple. Would be a horrible place for capital, worst of all IMO, doesn't have much scope unless you move away from the already built city. Donakonda is not so bad, I would have been okay with Donakonda but since they chose Amaravathi, I want it to stay there. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

I don't mind where the capital comes to be honest, but since they started it in Amaravathi, I want it to stay there. I would rather that than have people move into already struggling cities. I would say Vizag has pretty much the best infrastructure in Andhra Pradesh so far, but even Vizag cannot grow much, if 10 times more people move in. Vizag wasn't built for that. 

Capital will be there in amaravathi 

Since they already spent 7k crores there  , it's time for others too .  After all development is supposed to be done evenly right ? 

Amaravathi farmers ki land return icheyali , less than 1000 acres are used , rest can be returned 

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Then how about my proposal bro,

each and every distinct will have planned development by the state .

Some cities already have thousands of acres of govt land nearby so that it will become even cheaper to build than amaravathi like Nellore ,Ongole , tirupathi , Kakinada ,vizag  etc 

No need to bother about govt cases , litigations , acquisition ,etc . 

Planned cities for everyone , after all they are "self sustaining" according to your narrative

You're complaining about one planned city, so much for developing every district. I told you earlier, Vizag cannot grow if 5-10 times more people move in. It will be worse than Hyderabad unless you move away. Vijayanagaram side maybe but away from the city. 

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

greater vizag is about 8000sqkm. enough room to fit atleast 10million people. hong kong is just 1200sq km (80% of it reserved forest) and it houses 7m people.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Capital will be there in amaravathi 

Since they already spent 7k crores there  , it's time for others too .  After all development is supposed to be done evenly right ? 

Amaravathi farmers ki land return icheyali , less than 1000 acres are used , rest can be returned 

I don't think they should return it at all, I think they should pay them their kavulu as promised and give them 25 cents whenever they promised to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

greater vizag is about 8000sqkm. enough room to fit atleast 10million people. hong kong is just 1200sq km (80% of it reserved forest) and it houses 7m people.

Dude, did you ever visit Vizag? How will they expand roads to have more people? They need to destroy building on both sides of the road. No one would agree for their building to be destroyed for roads to expand. I don't know how Hong Kong was built, but in Vizag, ventures are coming out in the outskirts, in the city, it is difficult. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

OMG! Tirupathi is a lot worse, it's already screwed up, with so many people visiting the city to go to the temple. Would be a horrible place for capital, worst of all IMO, doesn't have much scope unless you move away from the already built city. Donakonda is not so bad, I would have been okay with Donakonda but since they chose Amaravathi, I want it to stay there. 

Tirupathi is the fatest growing city in Andhra Pradesh for almost 40 years 

Plenty of land available in tirupathi to chandragiri stretch , after all amaravathi is also 40 km away from vijaywada. So according to your logic any place is fine 40 km from existing cities to develop planned urban area 

Development anedhi ongoing process kadha thammudu. first , last undadhu.

Amaravathi tho patu Every place will  be developed in parallel 

5 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

You're complaining about one planned city, so much for developing every district. I told you earlier, Vizag cannot grow if 5-10 times more people move in. It will be worse than Hyderabad unless you move away. Vijayanagaram side maybe but away from the city. 

Vizag kadhu anuko , konchem vijaynagaram side lo empty lands lo kattukondi  

Just like how amaravathi is built in empty fields away from vijaywada . Amaravathi anedhi emaina vijaywada lo kaduthunara enti ? 

I don't think they should return it at all, I think they should pay them their kavulu as promised and give them 25 cents whenever they promised to do so. 

Kavulu isthunaru + motham land icheyali since state has broken promises. 

After all for farmers   land is more precious than money

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Plenty of land available in tirupathi to chandragiri stretch , after all amaravathi is also 40 km away from vijaywada. So according to your logic any place is fine 40 km from existing cities to develop planned urban area 

Like I said, in an already existing city, making it feasible to have an influx of immigrants in impossible. Outskirts lo ayite better. I will repeat what I said earlier, I don't have any preference to Amaravathi, if that happened in Donakonda, I would still support it. But people in Donakonda didn't donate their lands, people in Amaravathi did. 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Vizag kadhu anuko , konchem vijaynagaram side lo empty lands lo kattukondi  

Chesunte okay kani cheyaledu kada. I will repeat again. I don't have a preference to Amaravathi. I only support it because they made an agreement with them. If they made an agreement with vijayanagaram or Donakonda, I would still support it. 

Dude, did you ever visit Vizag? How will they expand roads to have more people? They need to destroy building on both sides of the road. No one would agree for their building to be destroyed for roads to expand. I don't know how Hong Kong was built, but in Vizag, ventures are coming out in the outskirts, in the city, it is difficult. 

There's no need to expand roads. Just redevelop localities into denser ones to house more people. and provide great public transport. that's the future cities are moving towards. Not expanding roads. Almost no city is trying to do this these days.