Next 3 capitals decision ye

TOM_BHAYYA

18 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

No, 2019 lo gelichina MLAs

2019 la Bramaravathi repeal Vizag capital unda.. anduke neeku chepedi pacha media choodaku tammudu ani vintava vinavu.. inka yela tammudu neeku taggedi..

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Kavulu isthunaru + motham land icheyali since state has broken promises. 

After all for farmers   land is more precious than money

No, you can call them real estate agents if you want. I don't mind. Farmers ayina real estate agents ayina. They donated their land to the Government, Government has to stick with agreement they made, period. 

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Like I said, in an already existing city, making it feasible to have an influx of immigrants in impossible. Outskirts lo ayite better. I will repeat what I said earlier, I don't have any preference to Amaravathi, if that happened in Donakonda, I would still support it. But people in Donakonda didn't donate their lands, people in Amaravathi did. 

You have no clue on what you are talking about , donakonda is almost exclusively govt land . 40k acres govt land undhi 

Sare leave donakonda alone, Nellore daggara krishnapatnam area lo govt has acquired 20000 acres , over half of it before state division 

Maaku kooda amaravathi lo atleast 1/3 rd of expenditure petti develop cheyali since these lands were acquired before amaravathi 

Isn't it a  fair demand ? 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There's no need to expand roads. Just redevelop localities into denser ones to house more people. and provide great public transport. that's the future cities are moving towards. Not expanding roads. Almost no city is trying to do this these days.

Do you know how many people moved to Hyderabad because of everything that Hyderabad has to offer? There is no way Vizag can support that kind of influx of immigrants unless you move away from the city. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

No, you can call them real estate agents if you want. I don't mind. Farmers ayina real estate agents ayina. They donated their land to the Government, Government has to stick with agreement they made, period. 

agreements can be negotiated with, and amended. it happens all the time.

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Do you know how many people moved to Hyderabad because of everything that Hyderabad has to offer? There is no way Vizag can support that kind of influx of immigrants unless you move away from the city. 

If vizag cannot support influx then what hopes does vijaywada extension have? 

Tell me  how much private  investment did krishna + Guntur districts attracted over the last 40 years outside of agri related industry

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You have no clue on what you are talking about , donakonda is almost exclusively govt land . 40k acres govt land undhi 

Sare leave donakonda alone, Nellore daggara krishnapatnam area lo govt has acquired 20000 acres , over half of it before state division 

Maaku kooda amaravathi lo atleast 1/3 rd of expenditure petti develop cheyali since these lands were acquired before amaravathi 

Isn't it a  fair demand ? 

Who donated it and what did they donate it for? Who made the agreement with the Government and what did the Government say they would do with it? If your demand is fair or not depends on your answers to these questions. 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

If vizag cannot support influx then what hopes does vijaywada extension have? 

Tell me  how much private  investment did krishna + Guntur districts attracted over the last 40 years outside of agri related industry

Vijayawada is so screwed up, the roads are horrible in comparison to Vizag. I am glad it was not made the capital. 

Who donated it and what did they donate it for? Who made the agreement with the Government and what did the Government say they would do with it? If your demand is fair or not depends on your answers to these questions. 

Donated enti ? Govt acquired it from farmers in return for jobs and development 

Govt still has not provided them jobs or did development , so  according to your logic their lands must be developed and jobs provided to them before amaravathi since they gave away lands first 

Vijayawada is so screwed up, the roads are horrible in comparison to Vizag. I am glad it was not made the capital. 

Amaravathi anedhi vijaywada extension ey kadha ?  Planned or not 

If people are saying amaravathi is self sustaining then let's build ten more self sustaining planned cities  . 

What is your problem with that ?

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Donated enti ? Govt acquired it from farmers in return for jobs and development 

Govt still has not provided them jobs or did development , so  according to your logic their lands must be developed and jobs provided to them before amaravathi since they gave away lands first 

When did they acquire and what did they say they will give to the farmers in return? If they took it for a blanket price or does the Government have an obligation to return part of their land to them? If they did, why didn't anyone file a case in the courts? 

6 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Indians are not building dense cities like mumbai, kolkata with decent public transport. Vizag can be that city. ofcourse it doesn't need to be capital to be that. It just needs a lion's share of urban investments in AP.

Hyderabad, Bangalore are not that good. They shouldn't be emulated at all.

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Amaravathi anedhi vijaywada extension ey kadha ?  Planned or not 

If people are saying amaravathi is self sustaining then let's build ten more self sustaining planned cities  . 

What is your problem with that ?

I don't have a problem with that, but I am pretty sure after what happened with Amaravathi, no one in the right mind would donate any of their land to the Government, atleast in the state of Andhra Pradesh. We have some property in Vizag, would we be willing to donate it to the Government in return for 10 times more worth, NO. I don't think I am ready to do that unless there is a constitutional change that if the Government changes, policies cannot be retracted. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

I don't have a problem with that, but I am pretty sure after what happened with Amaravathi, no one in the right mind would donate any of their land to the Government, atleast in the state of Andhra Pradesh. We have some property in Vizag, would we be willing to donate it to the Government in return for 10 times more worth, NO. I don't think I am ready to do that unless there is a constitutional change that if the Government changes, policies cannot be retracted. 

actually most govts in the world just take the land through acquisition at half price or one-tenth in the name of public interest.