Next 3 capitals decision ye

TOM_BHAYYA

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I don't have a problem with that, but I am pretty sure after what happened with Amaravathi, no one in the right mind would donate any of their land to the Government, atleast in the state of Andhra Pradesh. We have some property in Vizag, would we be willing to donate it to the Government in return for 10 times more worth, NO. I don't think I am ready to do that unless there is a constitutional change that if the Government changes, policies cannot be retracted. 

actually no one in their right mind would acquire 30000 acres of farmland to build a city.

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I don't have a problem with that, but I am pretty sure after what happened with Amaravathi, no one in the right mind would donate any of their land to the Government, atleast in the state of Andhra Pradesh. We have some property in Vizag, would we be willing to donate it to the Government in return for 10 times more worth, NO. I don't think I am ready to do that unless there is a constitutional change that if the Government changes, policies cannot be retracted. 

Donation ledhu padu ledhu , straight up acquisition anthey . Outside of river deltas there won't be much issues to acquire land 

Besides govt already has thousands of acres in various cities to decelop planned areas . 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

actually most govts in the world just take the land through acquisition at half price or one-tenth in the name of public interest.

That's not what happened with Amaravathi yeah? I don't think they gave away their lands forcefully, if they did, they would want it back. But it doesn't seem like they want it back. 

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

When did they acquire and what did they say they will give to the farmers in return? If they took it for a blanket price or does the Government have an obligation to return part of their land to them? If they did, why didn't anyone file a case in the courts? 

Because they don't have a large mafia backing them , same like victims in seven mandals of polavaram evacuvees

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

That's not what happened with Amaravathi yeah? I don't think they gave away their lands forcefully, if they did, they would want it back. But it doesn't seem like they want it back. 

that is why its hard for amaravati to take off even. the numbers don't add up.

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Perhaps this is the first time in the world where so called farmers do not want their land back 

95% of land is still pristine farm land , after 7 years break it will be even more fertile now due to the break 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

actually no one in their right mind would acquire 30000 acres of farmland to build a city.

Then why did they? And why didn't our beloved chief minister have a problem with it in 2015? All of this is a drama, if CBN would have given Jagan his fair share in Amaravathi, that asshole wouldn't be complaining so much. It's really CBN's fault for not thinking enough to give YCP MLAs a chance to be as corrupt as TDP MLAs. The major problem is not really with the capital city, but with the land surrounding the capital city. TDP MLAs or their binamis own this. If only they gave a fair share to YCP MLAs, we wouldn't have so much drama..

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Perhaps this is the first time in the world where so called farmers do not want their land back 

95% of land is still pristine farm land , after 7 years break it will be even more fertile now due to the break 

Don't call them farmers, consider it a real estate deal, yeah? If you call it a real estate deal, does that mean the Government doesn't have to stick with it's end of the bargain? 

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Then why did they? And why didn't our beloved chief minister have a problem with it in 2015? All of this is a drama, if CBN would have given Jagan his fair share in Amaravathi, that asshole wouldn't be complaining so much. It's really CBN's fault for not thinking enough to give YCP MLAs a chance to be as corrupt as TDP MLAs. The major problem is not really what the capital city, but with the land surrounding the capital city. TDP MLAs or their binamis own this. If only they gave a fair share to YCP MLAs, we wouldn't have so much drama..

Jagan was a pos for not openly being against Amaravati since its inception.

Its not just about cbn giving Jagan his share.. Jagan could've easily canceled all allotments in Amaravati and made fresh ones. He could've frozen land rates in the greater capital area for a period of 5-10yrs etc.. so many things he could've done to make his people the majority beneficiaries of Amaravati and surrounding areas.

he didnt do all of that, because he realised that Amaravati is a sunk investment. Its a waste of public money, plus it would prevent him from carrying with his own agenda. Its impossible for anyone to benefit from building in Amaravati this late in the game.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

he didnt do all of that, because he realised that Amaravati is a sunk investment. Its a waste of public money, plus it would prevent him from carrying with his own agenda

Lol, if our beloved Jagan anna cared so much about the financial situation of the state of Andhra Pradesh, we would not be on the verge of insolvency now. I honestly prefer that whoever is in power builds something with the money they borrowed rather than use it for welfare schemes. I mean, I am really concerned about the financial state of AP, but my chief minister doesn't seem to care enough. 

Don't call them farmers, consider it a real estate deal, yeah? If you call it a real estate deal, does that mean the Government doesn't have to stick with it's end of the bargain? 

Since you are from vizag , you should know the steel plant lands were acquired after promising jobs inside the factory and returning any excess unused lands in future 

Since the government has broken these promises you should first fight with center to do justice to those farmers and make them stick to their promises 

Similar way many Srisailam farmers are still fighting in courts for compensation. 

Mins you these people have lost thwir entire lands already and many have died . Atleast 95% of amaravathi farmers will get their land back and they get yearly rent too

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Lol, if our beloved Jagan anna cared so much about the financial situation of the state of Andhra Pradesh, we would not be on the verge of insolvency now. I honestly prefer that whoever is in power builds something with the money they borrowed rather than use it for welfare schemes. I mean, I am really concerned about the financial state of AP, but my chief minister doesn't seem to care enough. 

Perfect ga cheppavu , let's not vote for people who promise excessive welfare schemes in their manifestos. 

Problem solved 

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Jagan could've easily canceled all allotments in Amaravati and made fresh ones. He could've frozen land rates in the greater capital area for a period of 5-10yrs etc

Also, I don't think it's that easy. CRDA was a bill approved. He literally has to cancel the bill to start from scratch. Like I said earlier, I don't think TDP MLAs own land in CRDA, they don't. They own the land surrounding the planned city of Amaravathi, especially that Narayana guy. So Jagan can't just reallot these lands, if he could he would. He isn't a saint. He is as corrupt, if not more in comparison to TDP MLAs like Sujana Chowdary and Narayana. 

Also, I don't think it's that easy. CRDA was a bill approved. He literally has to cancel the bill to start from scratch. Like I said earlier, I don't think TDP MLAs own land in CRDA, they don't. They own the land surrounding the planned city of Amaravathi, especially that Narayana guy. So Jagan can't just reallot these lands, if he could be would. He isn't a saint. He is as corrupt, if not more in comparison to TDP MLAs like Sujana Chowdary and Narayana. 

I'm literally lost with the details. I won't bore you anymore with my half baked crap. have a good night.

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Since you are from vizag , you should know the steel plant lands were acquired after promising jobs inside the factory and returning any excess unused lands in future 

Since the government has broken these promises you should first fight with center to do justice to those farmers and make them stick to their promises 

Similar way many Srisailam farmers are still fighting in courts for compensation. 

Mins you these people have lost thwir entire lands already and many have died . Atleast 95% of amaravathi farmers will get their land back and they get yearly rent too

Vizag steel plant lo ayite some people got jobs, but some didn't get jobs still. The problem with Vizag is more complicated though. It was donated to the central government unlike Amaravathi. That's probably why they were able to actually build the plant and run it for decades. Amaravathi is so ** up that it will scare people to engage with them Government voluntarily anymore.