Next 3 capitals decision ye

TOM_BHAYYA

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Also, I don't think it's that easy. CRDA was a bill approved. He literally has to cancel the bill to start from scratch. Like I said earlier, I don't think TDP MLAs own land in CRDA, they don't. They own the land surrounding the planned city of Amaravathi, especially that Narayana guy. So Jagan can't just reallot these lands, if he could be would. He isn't a saint. He is as corrupt, if not more in comparison to TDP MLAs like Sujana Chowdary and Narayana. 

I said the same thing.. he would reallocate it to his cronies if he thought it was worth it. apparently he sees no worth in continuing with the amaravati project.

sandrabob can run on amaravati next time and see if it fetches him any mileage and gets him to power. I suspect it won't

Vizag steel plant lo ayite some people got jobs, but some didn't get jobs still. The problem with Vizag is more complicated though. It was donated to the central government unlike Amaravathi. That's probably why they were able to actually build the plant and run it for decades. Amaravathi is so ** up that it will scare people to engage with them Government voluntarily anymore. 

vizag lo kooda broken promises ey kadha , it took them decades to build the plant after acquisition 

Meeru kooda court lo vesi fight cheyandi modi paina. Infact most of the vizag farmwrs would be extremely happy to get their land back 

Amaravathi vallu kooda happy ga undali if their land is given back

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sandrabob can run on amaravati next time and see if it fetches him any mileage and gets him to power. I suspect it won't

Naa, I don't think CBN can bring in any investments even if he wins again given how Jagan shunned away companies. AP is quite literally screwed. I am just glad I have a green card. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Naa, I don't think CBN can bring in any investments even if he wins again given how Jagan shunned away companies. AP is quite literally screwed. I am just glad I have a green card. 

AP will do just fine. If Donald Trump can do fine after applying for bankruptcy for many of his companies multiple times, AP has no reason to be despondent

9 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Adhi kadhu brother vizag lo kooda broken promises ey kadha , it took them decades to build the plant after acquisition 

Meeru kooda court lo vesi right cheyandi modi paina

There is a case in the court. My peddananna works for RINL, he is a staunch Jagan anna supporter, but he doesn't want privatization of RINL. Court lo case nadustundi but I don't think that have as much chance of winning endukante already steel plant chuttu area develop ayyindi, land ichina chala mandiki jobs ochayi, there wasn't much more in the agreement they made. The major problem is they didn't give them any captive mines, and there was no clause that RINL is entitled to captive mines. Anduke I think it's gone case. 

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Amaravathi vallu kooda happy ga undali if their land is given back

Vizag vallu emi lands adagatledu ga. They wanted employment, and most people that wanted employment got it. Although, I don't know if plant privatize ayite enta mandi udyogalu pothayo we don't know kada. 

Vizag vallu emi lands adagatledu ga. They wanted employment, and most people that wanted employment got it. Although, I don't know if plant privatize ayite enta mandi udyogalu pothayo we don't know kada. 

Tell me which vizag farmer who gave land doesn't want them back ? 

Every protest I have seen by them want either part of their land back or employment. 

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

AP will do just fine. If Donald Trump can do fine after applying for bankruptcy for many of his companies multiple times, AP has no reason to be despondent

Same narrative used on Telangana before division . 

"Without our leadership state will go to dogs" , "no one will invest in Hyderabad" , you will have no water , " Andhra people will leave enmasse"  etc 

I love that KCR has spit on faces of these people and kicked them out of the state 

They are using the same narrative that without amaravathi AP is doomed , a failure , etc 

That's why I am strongly adovocating dividing the state to again spit on their faces again

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Tell me which vizag farmer who gave land doesn't want them back ? 

Every protest I have seen by them want either part of their land back or employment. 

Ichina farmers okalle kadu ga, I think the point of the protest was to get the steel plant to Vizag. Ippudu nadiche case is to not privatize the plant. Migilina valla demand was to give them employment at the plant. None of the demand was to return, although you may find people with that demand, but that's not the major demand and that's not what the court case is about. 

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

They are using the same narrative that without amaravathi AP is doomed , a failure , etc 

Naah, AP will do fine without Amaravathi. However, AP won't do so well with navaratranalu from loans taken on liquor sales. I am not concerned so much if Amaravathi is put on hold, but the loans and welfare schemes are what bother me. 

• Upvote 1

Modern India is yet to see a successful project based on the concept of land pooling. 

This concept will not work in India. There are hardly any projects in India which are undertaken on land pooling basis.

Just to develop one hundred acres of open land, it will take couple of years and on an average, it costs a crore per acre to provide promised amenities. Imagine what it would take to develop 33,000 acres of farmland to plots. Just to lay roads and provide sanitation and electricity. 

You can't just keep on investing money over the next twenty years. Every 5 years, there will be a change in government and change in policy and such lengthy projects will never be successful.

25 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Naah, AP will do fine without Amaravathi. However, AP won't do so well with navaratranalu from loans taken on liquor sales. I am not concerned so much if Amaravathi is put on hold, but the loans and welfare schemes are what bother me. 

Perfect then , you should vote for parties that do not propose to give excessive welfare schemes 

My vote is definitely not going to welfare scheme parties 

18 minutes ago, Sword_KanthaRao said:

Modern India is yet to see a successful project based on the concept of land pooling. 

This concept will not work in India. There are hardly any projects in India which are undertaken on land pooling basis.

Just to develop one hundred acres of open land, it will take couple of years and on an average, it costs a crore per acre to provide promised amenities. Imagine what it would take to develop 33,000 acres of farmland to plots. Just to lay roads and provide sanitation and electricity. 

You can't just keep on investing money over the next twenty years. Every 5 years, there will be a change in government and change in policy and such lengthy projects will never be successful.

It could be made sucessful if all the lands are transferred to an independent body controlled by land owners . 

They should have the power to collect property taxes and a percentage of gst from the area .

If it's developed independent of govt finances , then there won't be much issues with change in govt 

That is all presuming that such an area has potential to attract people and Investment to begin with 

5 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

3 capitals law ni HC kotti veyadam is excpected but 2024 elections will decide what will happen . After all political power is the  ultimate thing

If NDA doesn't reach majority and needs ycp support it will become reality one way or another. 

Similarly if TDP wins in 2024 they will resume real estate project

If ycp wins with a thumping majority for which it will, ...more n more babai's end up in dieing with a heart failure

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Same narrative used on Telangana before division . 

"Without our leadership state will go to dogs" , "no one will invest in Hyderabad" , you will have no water , " Andhra people will leave enmasse"  etc 

I love that KCR has spit on faces of these people and kicked them out of the state 

That's why I am strongly adovocating dividing the state to again spit on their faces again

dude :(

now telugodura is going to attack me for something you are saying. :3D_Smiles_216:

• Haha 1