I will vote for YCP in 2024.

Pulkapresident

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I don't want CBN to have to do politics again, I think he needs to let it go and retire. 

By next time CBN will be president of India and state antha yuvanetha lokesh chusukuntadu… vote for TDP

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I don't want CBN to have to do politics again, I think he needs to let it go and retire. 

Vote wasted. Tdp 2024. Jaggad pathanamm started aannntttaaa

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Persons will come and go , Telugu identify and state future is important.

No one cares their personal life .. as long as it’s not impacting state future.. how an individual citizen getting benefits and future matters..

we have to choose good leader .. if your from andhra, how the growth and sate future looking 

when you do good to society  , good will come back to you . If the state prosper we can stay in our own mother land .. if the society corrupted and there is no infrastructure. We and our family will get effected some or other way .. even if we staying out side of own load .. some or other day we have to use those roads etc ..

• Upvote 1

Youth getting trapped on  కులమో / మతమో /అవసరమో / రాజకీయమో / అవతలవాళ్లపై ద్వేషమో .. ఎదో ఒకటి బూచిగా చూపించి, doing brain wash .. not able to choose what is correct and good .. too much social media influence.. people are getting dividend and some are using for their benefits 

Think wise , don’t get trapped.. choose better leader current and future generations 

8 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Mari pappu babu paristhithi yenti? Mandalagir aa hindupur aa ee sari?

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

Perfect time for Jana Sena to expand

Political space undhi but expand avvadanki funds crisis… evarina financial ga support unte he can fill that space ani talk