Leetcode Premium $129

vatsayana

16 minutes ago, vatsayana said:

Leetcode is offering a $30 off annual subscription if you use promo code "THANKS2021"

Limited-time offer, subscribe before Nov 29, 11:59PM PST

https://leetcode.com/subscribe/

https://slickdeals.net/f/15427936-leetcode-premium-129

ippude SlickDeals lo choosa. if anyone interested.

New subscribers? Or existing subscribers also?

38 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

looks like it is only for new subscribers..

there is no option to apply this coupon for existing subscribers..

2 hours ago, vatsayana said:

Leetcode is offering a $30 off annual subscription if you use promo code "THANKS2021"

Limited-time offer, subscribe before Nov 29, 11:59PM PST

https://leetcode.com/subscribe/

https://slickdeals.net/f/15427936-leetcode-premium-129

ippude SlickDeals lo choosa. if anyone interested.

enti use deni valla

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

Not sure baa. I don't have Leetcode account. But saw discussions on it in this forum, so thought of posting it. Also, saw the following comments in the thread, looks like Leetcode is free, not sure if this is true though:

Leetcode itself is already free. I think paying for Premium just unlocks more questions, more articles, and lot more resources in the "Explore" section where you can deep dive into individual topics. Honestly if you are super frugal then the only thing you will need anyways is the "Discuss" tab and reading and understanding other peoples' solutions and explanations.

Besides Leetcode, there are many competititor sites like HackerRank, CodeChef, TopCoder, etc. I think TopCoder is where the real competitive programmers go to; their tournaments are insanely hard compared to Leetcode's weekly contests. But for the vast majority of people, they just use Leetcode to study and prep for SWE interviews, which Leetcode is great at. The question repository is very large, the IDE is clean and unobtrusive, and it usually simplifies a lot of boilerplate code that you would otherwise have to write (e.g. imports, test framework, etc.) and you can immediately jump to solving the question at hand.

But Leetcode is geared toward practicing these DS & algo questions. If you're just looking for an online IDE, then there are plenty of sites that already do that like jsfiddle, replit, etc.

I don't think the subscription is worth it unless you're preparing for an interview. You can do a lot with a free account if you're just looking to learn

3 hours ago, vatsayana said:

Not sure baa. I don't have Leetcode account. But saw discussions on it in this forum, so thought of posting it. Also, saw the following comments in the thread, looks like Leetcode is free, not sure if this is true though:

Leetcode itself is already free. I think paying for Premium just unlocks more questions, more articles, and lot more resources in the "Explore" section where you can deep dive into individual topics. Honestly if you are super frugal then the only thing you will need anyways is the "Discuss" tab and reading and understanding other peoples' solutions and explanations.

Besides Leetcode, there are many competititor sites like HackerRank, CodeChef, TopCoder, etc. I think TopCoder is where the real competitive programmers go to; their tournaments are insanely hard compared to Leetcode's weekly contests. But for the vast majority of people, they just use Leetcode to study and prep for SWE interviews, which Leetcode is great at. The question repository is very large, the IDE is clean and unobtrusive, and it usually simplifies a lot of boilerplate code that you would otherwise have to write (e.g. imports, test framework, etc.) and you can immediately jump to solving the question at hand.

But Leetcode is geared toward practicing these DS & algo questions. If you're just looking for an online IDE, then there are plenty of sites that already do that like jsfiddle, replit, etc.

I don't think the subscription is worth it unless you're preparing for an interview. You can do a lot with a free account if you're just looking to learn

I use only free.

for any questions locked for paid subscription, I google them and find them on other blogs.

There are lot of users who have posted paid content on their github or blogs.

• Upvote 1