11/29 mark press meet by KCR

reality

1 minute ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Endi Punjab ki iche targets ? Laudala comparisions avi...vadi market endi, mana market endi..vadi quality endi mana quality endi ? Karimanagar,Nizamabad la vache paddy putput whole of pinjab la vastadi and more over that output is for just one crop, wheat is still the primary crop....basmati biyyam ki sanna biyyam ki teda telustaleda asalu ? Manadi export quality but tightly controlled...okka attempt kuda jaragaledu export regulation teeseyanike..eedu delhi povudu..ravudu thapa emi ledu.

Asalu Punjab tho comparision endo...We should compare with states like Tamil Nadu, Bengal..

Paddy produce entha vastado eedu record chesi, he should let the union know about the produce...but demands matram the other way, union sepithe eedu kontadu anta...burra baaga ekuvaindi Dora ki.

baabu ...kastha thaggu. Dont think you escape through  rhetoric. Punjab vaadu rythe - telangana telugu vaadu rythe. If he is indian then so is he. Both must get the same support - indhulo market endhi ?

35 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

baabu ...kastha thaggu. Dont think you escape through  rhetoric. Punjab vaadu rythe - telangana telugu vaadu rythe. If he is indian then so is he. Both must get the same support - indhulo market endhi ?

Punjab odu rythu ae...Telangananodu rythu ae..North East la 100% procurement vuntadi...mari mana degara ledu kada..atla ani North East farmer emi ekuva kadu, vere farmer takuva emi kadi...It's just economy of scale also matters. Oorike for the sake of conversation ki comparisions cheyadam correct kadu...

I never saw Karnataka, Tamil Nadu , Kerela, Andhra CM's talking about Punjab procurement. Its only KCr who does that always. What I am saying, Punjab has a different model which does not work in Southern Markets anymore. What is the point in comparing with Punjab ?

Paddy production in Telangana has more than doubled in less than 5 years. This is an alarming growth and state is not ready to procure and has miserably failed. It's just pushing the blame game to Union.

My dear Andhra Telugu's, watch out. You guys are next in the list. Polavaram ayinaka ide dustidhi meedi kuda if you guys don't diversify your agri output right away.

20 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Punjab odu rythu ae...Telangananodu rythu ae..North East la 100% procurement vuntadi...mari mana degara ledu kada..atla ani North East farmer emi ekuva kadu, vere farmer takuva emi kadi...It's just economy of scale also matters. Oorike for the sake of conversation ki comparisions cheyadam correct kadu...

I never saw Karnataka, Tamil Nadu , Kerela, Andhra CM's talking about Punjab procurement. Its only KCr who does that always. What I am saying, Punjab has a different model which does not work in Southern Markets anymore. What is the point in comparing with Punjab ?

Paddy production in Telangana has more than doubled in less than 5 years. This is an alarming growth and state is not ready to procure and has miserably failed. It's just pushing the blame game to Union.

My dear Andhra Telugu's, watch out. You guys are next in the list. Polavaram ayinaka ide dustidhi meedi kuda if you guys don't diversify your agri output right away.

royyala cheruvulu estam 

24 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Mari states ki targets ichhe responsibility evadidhi? Ok, rice over-abundance undhi, try this alternative ani center states ki targets ivvochu kadha?

That commitment is fundamentally lacking. At the end, farmers are thrown into confusion and living at the mercy of these politician scumbags.

Just now, reality said:

Mari states ki targets ichhe responsibility evadidhi? Ok, rice over-abundance undhi, try this alternative ani center states ki targets ivvochu kadha?

That commitment is fundamentally lacking. At the end, farmers are thrown into confusion and living at the mercy of these politician scumbags.

Usually previous years targets base chesukuni, next year ki procurement target numbers allot chestaru...Idemi brahma vidya kadu, routine and traditional practice and it has been happening for decades. oka 10% atu itu ga procurement jarugutadi. 

Edo oka formality ga state will inform the production numbers. and all these years it was mostly done in unscientific manner. Shortage will never happen and excess emana vunte rice millers or civil supplies, schemes ki divert chesi emana payments balance vunte next year la chusukuntaru...FCI, Civil supplies and agriculture departments la andariki telsinde...

Alternate try cheyandi ani ipudu kadu 2015-16 nudni directives vastune vunayi, schemes vunayi, subsidies announce chesinaru and accordingly lower procurement targets kuda petinaru...ground level and state level la avi implement cheyaledu. I availed 2 lakh worth of subsidies in the last 4-5 years. Now center can only give directives but it cannot enforce..state should do that. Ikada KCR reverse theory cheptunadu.

You don't expect Union Agri Minister to come to mandal level and village level to preach alternate farming. ade chesedi vunte mari state government deniki ? daniki oka 1.5 lakh crore budget malla..

10 minutes ago, reality said:

adi cheste malla Union govt ni bodi gadu ippudu mem em pandichalo kuda cheptunnadu ani malla esukuntaru anna bayam toh cheyatledu emo. 

13 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Usually previous years targets base chesukuni, next year ki procurement target numbers allot chestaru...Idemi brahma vidya kadu, routine and traditional practice and it has been happening for decades. oka 10% atu itu ga procurement jarugutadi. 

Edo oka formality ga state will inform the production numbers. and all these years it was mostly done in unscientific manner. Shortage will never happen and excess emana vunte rice millers or civil supplies, schemes ki divert chesi emana payments balance vunte next year la chusukuntaru...FCI, Civil supplies and agriculture departments la andariki telsinde...

Alternate try cheyandi ani ipudu kadu 2015-16 nudni directives vastune vunayi, schemes vunayi, subsidies announce chesinaru and accordingly lower procurement targets kuda petinaru...ground level and state level la avi implement cheyaledu. I availed 2 lakh worth of subsidies in the last 4-5 years. Now center can only give directives but it cannot enforce..state should do that. Ikada KCR reverse theory cheptunadu.

You don't expect Union Agri Minister to come to mandal level and village level to preach alternate farming. ade chesedi vunte mari state government deniki ? daniki oka 1.5 lakh crore budget malla..

Yes, it all makes sense and I agree. I think political rhetoric has taken over from common sense on this issue.

And its the State BJ leaders who initiated triggering farmers by asking them to go ahead with rice farming no matter what. BJ galla double standards janalaki cheppali kada mari… 

1 hour ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Ati thippi itu thippi you are saying the same thing. I accept dora was aathcare and did not guide agri that well but at the sametime you cant have one law for punjab and another for tg.

its not about models , its not about product and its not about market - this(procurement and msp) is about standing up for the farmer thats all. and a farmer is a farmer is a farmer.

4 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Rythu Samanvaya Committes ani oka set up, daniki chairman..and vaadiki cabinet rank.

Every village la rythu bharosa center ani oka building kattindu, pink color esindu...oka commitee pettindu, daniki karchulaki paisal...ivanni panchayat raj paisal nundi kattindu....costed almost 40-50 lakh per mandal.

2015-16 nundi ide pani...today, all those offices are locked. 

Soil test ani oka dukanam terchindu, ediki sachinayi a results?

Alternate crops ani district ki oka agriculture officer ni petti ooregimpulu chesindu, emaindi dani result ?

Land identify chesi, daniki tagattu crop selection and incentivized procurement concept anadu...ediik sachindi ie concept?

pass book la soil test results ekkistham, cash crops ki red carpet elcom estham..veetini dharani kuda link up chestham, alternate crops esthe vaatiki crop loans ippistham, cop-operative societies annadu...okkati kuda dikku ledu.

2015-2021 varaku cheppina kattu kathalu ivi...okkati kuda fruistful result ivaledu...okka incentive scheme kuda ledu.....rice millers tho meetigns..vunnayi saripovu anatu kotha vaatiki welcome..

ipudu vachi odlu kontaledu, boiled riche kontaleru ani edupulu...

Le em le antha bhutakam antunna @JackSeal and @JustChill_Mama and yeddi @k_bob

10 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Le em le antha bhutakam antunna @JackSeal and @JustChill_Mama and yeddi @k_bob

Ok i get it your pea sized intellect made you sob all weekend . I hope your master cbn gives you enough gajji to conjure a good comeback in the near future. @nallaberry is a lost cause. He is a swinging pendulum with the common factor being his pea sized intellectual gajji.