Payal rajput - just missed- nippuslippu video

chinnapillalabandi

Million dollar question.. why girls expose bo******bs? Do they know that it will trigger fire in men 😜..Now a days even all Instagram poris are showing. Why why.. and why ?

12 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Million dollar question.. why girls expose bo******bs? Do they know that it will trigger fire in men 😜..Now a days even all Instagram poris are showing. Why why.. and why ?

They are just following the trend.. ishtam unte choodu.. lekapothe ledu..

I think eventually showing **** won’t excite any guy as it becomes very normal.. olden days lo heroines midriff chupisthe exposing ani godava chesevallu… then cleavage and thighs became exposing.. now they are showing everything except nipples.. after few days, even full nude videos kuda evaru pattinchukoru 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Ni meeda sexual harassment case mingi.. popular avvachu

I don’t have problems watching. I’m just curious why they are doing it. I don’t think it is just a matter of trend. I believe It’s more for getting attention. More you show more views, followers , popularity and money.  Younger boys generation will interpret this wrongly due to the immature age especially in the ages of 12 to 18 and eventually leads to misbehavior with girls. 

5 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

I don’t have problems watching. I’m just curious why they are doing it. I don’t think it is just a matter of trend. I believe It’s more for getting attention. More you show more views, followers , popularity and money.  Younger boys generation will interpret this wrongly due to the immature age especially in the ages of 12 to 18 and eventually leads to misbehavior with girls. 

In this Social media age, it is hard to get people’s attention.. so they have to keep on publishing photos every day so that they are not forgotten.. also, it makes them lot of money with ads and sponsorships… 

7 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

In this Social media age, it is hard to get people’s attention.. so they have to keep on publishing photos every day so that they are not forgotten.. also, it makes them lot of money with ads and sponsorships… 

True