Trump tested positive....😂

r2d2

Former President Donald Trump tested positive for COVID-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, his former chief of staff Mark Meadows claimed in his new book. Meadows writes that Trump tested positive on September 26, the day he held a Rose Garden event announcing Judge Amy Coney Barrett as his Supreme Court nominee, which turned into a super-spreader.  It was six days before Trump tweeted that he was infected with the virus and subsequently hospitalized.  As Trump boarded Marine One on the way to a Pennsylvania rally scheduled for after the Saturday Barrett event, White House Dr. Sean Conley told Meadows, 'Stop the president from leaving. He just tested positive for COVID.' 

It was too late to stop the helicopter, and when Meadows informed Trump of the positive test while onboard Air Force One, the president said something that rhymes with, 'Oh spit, you've gotte be trucking lidding me.' 

The Guardian obtained a copy of Meadows' book, The Chief's Chief, which comes out next week, on Tuesday. Meadows said Trump's initial test had been done using an old model kit and so the president was tested again using 'the Binax system, and that we were hoping the first test was a false positive.' The second test came back negative, with Trump that as 'full permission to press on as if nothing had happened.' At the time of their showdown in Cleveland on September 29, Trump was 74 years old, while Biden was 77.   

Trump denied Meadows' claim in a statement Wednesday morning: 'The story of me having COVID prior to, or during, the first debate is Fake News. In fact, a test revealed that I did not have COVID prior to the debate.'  

CITI_c$y

17 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Former President Donald Trump tested positive for COVID-19 three days before his first debate against Joe Biden, his former chief of staff Mark Meadows claimed in his new book. Meadows writes that Trump tested positive on September 26, the day he held a Rose Garden event announcing Judge Amy Coney Barrett as his Supreme Court nominee, which turned into a super-spreader.  It was six days before Trump tweeted that he was infected with the virus and subsequently hospitalized.  As Trump boarded Marine One on the way to a Pennsylvania rally scheduled for after the Saturday Barrett event, White House Dr. Sean Conley told Meadows, 'Stop the president from leaving. He just tested positive for COVID.' 

It was too late to stop the helicopter, and when Meadows informed Trump of the positive test while onboard Air Force One, the president said something that rhymes with, 'Oh spit, you've gotte be trucking lidding me.' 

The Guardian obtained a copy of Meadows' book, The Chief's Chief, which comes out next week, on Tuesday. Meadows said Trump's initial test had been done using an old model kit and so the president was tested again using 'the Binax system, and that we were hoping the first test was a false positive.' The second test came back negative, with Trump that as 'full permission to press on as if nothing had happened.' At the time of their showdown in Cleveland on September 29, Trump was 74 years old, while Biden was 77.   

Trump denied Meadows' claim in a statement Wednesday morning: 'The story of me having COVID prior to, or during, the first debate is Fake News. In fact, a test revealed that I did not have COVID prior to the debate.'  

CITI_c$y

200.gif