Notary for Passport renewal

Sasi_rocks

bro, anyone did notary in banks (chase,wf) for passport renewal documents. They are attaching one extra notary page and doing seal. they are not doing notary seal on each page.

is this ok?

5 minutes ago, Sasi_rocks said:

bro, anyone did notary in banks (chase,wf) for passport renewal documents. They are attaching one extra notary page and doing seal. they are not doing notary seal on each page.

is this ok?

$5 notary lantivi leva nee location lo??

7 minutes ago, Sasi_rocks said:

is this ok?

Go to UPS and they will do what ever you want...torch.gif

9 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Go to UPS and they will do what ever you want...torch.gif

correct... 10$ isthe chalu... asalu original avasarame ledu... ekkada kavalante akkada pettestadu  nU7QQq.gif

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Sasi_rocks said:

is this ok?

yes, that's perfectly ok.

Or if you are not comfortable just go to UPS

2 hours ago, Sasi_rocks said:

is this ok?

I notarized at BoFA last month (free of course) and they did exactly the same way as you mentioned. No issues with VFS and I got my passport renewed just fine.

3 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

For supporting documentation, india address proof ki bank account passbook ok kadba, but I don’t have original here, how?

US address pettukovachu kada!