With all due respect to sirivennala

Vaampire

Why does ap govt need to pay the hospital bills? His family should have just thanked ap govt and rejected the assistance in my opinion.

when so many poor people are dying, why does ap govt need to offer to pay the bills? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Why does ap govt need to pay the hospital bills? His family should have just thanked ap govt and rejected the assistance in my opinion.

when so many poor people are dying, why does ap govt need to offer to pay the bills? 

same with kathi mahesh too. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Image building ... every politician in their capacity does favors to people who are close. May be Sirivennela family is in close contact with Govt

Imagine Chiru or NBK getting cancer treatment, govts unofficially will pour crores and provide tight security too

17 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

free ga istey evaru vaddu antaru

Help reject chesthe adi political chestharani bhayapaddaremo… who wants negative publicity at this time?

Also, I don’t think Sirivennela is rich.. Lyricists don’t get paid a lot.. and now a days he did not get chances to write many songs too.. maybe they really needed money to pay the bills..

28 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

poor people ki crores pay cheyyali and less returns (votes) . adhey lakhs celebrity mida spend chesthey lot of media coverage (propaganda) . It's in the interest of the party.

simple logic no...

29 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

His family didn't ask for that .... Last few years gaa he spending his own money on cancer and heart problem ..... Govt trying to gain publicity ....very cheap

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Help reject chesthe adi political chestharani bhayapaddaremo… who wants negative publicity at this time?

Also, I don’t think Sirivennela is rich.. Lyricists don’t get paid a lot.. and now a days he did not get chances to write many songs too.. maybe they really needed money to pay the bills..

Sirivennela is Trivikram's mama .. but in-general Bs are relatively not rich like Ks and Rs in general in AP

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

His family didn't ask for that .... Last few years gaa he spending his own money on cancer and heart problem ..... Govt trying to gain publicity ....very cheap

adi okay mari prati okkadu post lu esukunnar rajmougli toh saha mari okkadu help cheyalede I am talking abt tollywood film fraternity. 

It reminded me Brahmi ali toh sardaga. oka 1000 rupees oste oka 100 rupees pakkana pettuko ani 

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

adi okay mari prati okkadu post lu esukunnar rajmougli toh saha mari okkadu help cheyalede I am talking abt tollywood film fraternity. 

It reminded me Brahmi ali toh sardaga. oka 1000 rupees oste oka 100 rupees pakkana pettuko ani 

Why sirivennela family needs money.... He is financially sufficient  .... No one need to pay them