BoJo gets the booster...

r2d2

• r2d2 changed the title to BoJo gets the booster...
43 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

@Sucker మీ తాతని కూడా తీసుకోమను.. అసలే మళ్ళీ 'పరిగెడదాం' అని తెగ ఉవ్విళ్ళూరుతున్నాడు.. :giggle:

ye vesukuntaadu anta. . but vaccine e +_( doctor isthe vesukuntaadu anta, adhe lendi doctor ante, doctrate ippistham le mana madhurai kamaraj univ nundi 

Q74YlL.gif

Definitely the best thing I've ever purchased for exercise. The convenience of this kettle bell has really got me working out and enjoying it. I bought this during COVID quarantine and it has been a perfect purchase. The small package is great. It has a range from 8 to 40 lbs in a small kettlebell form that doesnt take up much space. The unit comes with a base where you set the weight before you make an adjustment. Just the click of the dial and you are set with a different weight. The convenience of switching weights is what has me doing more and more variety of exercises. If I had any negatives for the product, it jumps from 25 to 35 to 40 in the available selections. I would have loved a 30lb setting built in, but it has quite a range in a very compact package, so I think they did a great job designing it. The durability is great. It does say that you cant drop it or throw it down, but that isnt really a problem to me. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I am already seeing muscle gains from using the product. I think the price is very reasonable for the weight range and convenience it provides. If I would have bought dumbells with plates, I wouldnt do nearly the mix of exercises, because I'd get tired of putting plates on and taking them off during a workout. With the Bowflex, I'm setting the weight down on the base, turning a dial a click or two and lifting it right back up. Love it! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2 hours ago, Tomb__ayya said:

ye vesukuntaadu anta. . but vaccine e +_( doctor isthe vesukuntaadu anta, adhe lendi doctor ante, doctrate ippistham le mana madhurai kamaraj univ nundi 

Q74YlL.gif

ala ela theranos lekka ne vundi ee device. 

how a small strip work as alternative to RT PCR test @Pulkapresident come and answer about the device above

1 hour ago, Dabbakai said:

ala ela theranos lekka ne vundi ee device. 

how a small strip work as alternative to RT PCR test @Pulkapresident come and answer about the device above

RT PCR machine chusava eppudaina, it's like a small printer size. It can be made into a strip, I have seen papers do it. I think commercializing requires a lot of industry money though. 

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

RT PCR machine chusava eppudaina, it's like a small printer size. It can be made into a strip, I have seen papers do it. I think commercializing requires a lot of industry money though. 

paina device is of the size of a credit card swiping machine. 

small printer ki aa size ki theda vundii kada also doesn't PCR machine require wet lab setup like samples and primers to do replication ??

17 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

PCR machine require wet lab setup like samples and primers to do replication ??

The volumes used for each PCR reaction is about 10ul. To give you an idea, 1 drop is about 45ul. The 10ul volume could easily be done in a microfluidic device which is what he is showing. 

36 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

The volumes used for each PCR reaction is about 10ul. To give you an idea, 1 drop is about 45ul. The 10ul volume could easily be done in a microfluidic device which is what he is showing. 

hmm emo ley I feel these big tech are making profit of it, all of a sudden inta accurate device ravadam surprising ley. 

malaria diagnosis ki or some other infectious diseases ilanti devices record time to rale mari. I strongly feel this is a man made one. 

1 hour ago, Dabbakai said:

malaria diagnosis ki or some other infectious diseases ilanti devices record time to rale mari

It takes a while for a mosquito to travel from Africa to Asia to America. It doesn't for a human. 

14 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

It takes a while for a mosquito to travel from Africa to Asia to America. It doesn't for a human. 

edo intelligent ga matladinav anukuntunnav kaani nee anandam