నాగార్జున.. శ్రీదేవి...

r2d2

2 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

hi langa uncle vachava

caste lekunda emaina matladagalava malli Jai Bhim ani cover drives enduku?

బిగ్ బాస్ 5 ఎపిసోడ్ 89.. ఇంత బరితెగింపు ఎక్కడా చూసి ఉండరు.. షన్నూ అన్నీ చేస్తున్నాడు హగ్ ఇక్కకపోతే ఎలా? నువ్ హగ్ ఇవ్వకపోతే ట్యాబ్లెట్ వేసుకోను రా.. హగ్ ఇవ్వి.. మా అమ్మకి తెలుసులే.. చూస్తుందులే అంటూ సిరి బరితెగింపు.. కెమెరాలు చూస్తూ ఫ్రెండ్ షిప్ అంటున్నారు సిగ్గులేకుండా!! #BiggBoss #BiggBossTelugu5 #SiriHanmanth #shanmukhjaswanth

Just now, JackSeal said:

బిగ్ బాస్ 5 ఎపిసోడ్ 89.. ఇంత బరితెగింపు ఎక్కడా చూసి ఉండరు.. షన్నూ అన్నీ చేస్తున్నాడు హగ్ ఇక్కకపోతే ఎలా? నువ్ హగ్ ఇవ్వకపోతే ట్యాబ్లెట్ వేసుకోను రా.. హగ్ ఇవ్వి.. మా అమ్మకి తెలుసులే.. చూస్తుందులే అంటూ సిరి బరితెగింపు.. కెమెరాలు చూస్తూ ఫ్రెండ్ షిప్ అంటున్నారు సిగ్గులేకుండా!! #BiggBoss #BiggBossTelugu5 #SiriHanmanth #shanmukhjaswanth

ఒకే సూర్యుడు ఒకే చంద్రుడు ఒకే వెన్నెల అదే సిరివెన్నెల సిరివెన్నెల లేని వెండితెర వెలవెల

Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2020

Verified Purchase
I've had both SelecTech dumbbell sets (lighter and heavier weights) for a few years. Having a background in Exercise Science and years of training experience, have always been a huge proponent of dumbbell work for balanced growth and stability as well as a more fluid and safe range of motion strength training activity. These too are great space savers and give me an effective and convenient strength training option. The only issue I have at this point is that jumping from 25 to 35 pounds is just too much for upper body exercises. Not having a 5 pound interval is a poor design and what I would consider to be an unsafe increase for most users. I wouldn't avoid purchasing, but just do so knowing that you may need to do what I did and purchase a separate set of 30lb KBs to fix the gap issue.

Definitely the best thing I've ever purchased for exercise. The convenience of this kettle bell has really got me working out and enjoying it. I bought this during COVID quarantine and it has been a perfect purchase. The small package is great. It has a range from 8 to 40 lbs in a small kettlebell form that doesnt take up much space. The unit comes with a base where you set the weight before you make an adjustment. Just the click of the dial and you are set with a different weight. The convenience of switching weights is what has me doing more and more variety of exercises. If I had any negatives for the product, it jumps from 25 to 35 to 40 in the available selections. I would have loved a 30lb setting built in, but it has quite a range in a very compact package, so I think they did a great job designing it. The durability is great. It does say that you cant drop it or throw it down, but that isnt really a problem to me. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I am already seeing muscle gains from using the product. I think the price is very reasonable for the weight range and convenience it provides. If I would have bought dumbells with plates, I wouldnt do nearly the mix of exercises, because I'd get tired of putting plates on and taking them off during a workout. With the Bowflex, I'm setting the weight down on the base, turning a dial a click or two and lifting it right back up. Love it! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!