hyundai palisade 2022

kalyan32

Although the same vechile Kia telluride is best looking and for a reason it is sold out every where with $10l markup, if you have an option wait for it, my neighbour travelled from bayarea to nevada to grab 1 last month

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, kalyan32 said:

Looking to buy SUV. Any feedback on hyundai palisade? or any other SUV suggestions?  

car prices are very high and i'm unable to decide what to buy

Only decent alternative  is Toyota highlander . Mazda cx-9 is also okay but it's smaller 

Kia telluride is basically the same vehicle with different styling 

All SUV's are priced high and you can't decide the specs /colors . Take what they have in stock or postpone the purchase 

supplychain issues might ease in 6-8 months if no further lockdowns or other disruptions 

Kia Telluride has great exterior look whereas Hyundai palisade has great interiors with nice upgrades. I personally prefer palisade as those are the feature which I use on a day-to-day basis.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Buy Electric Vehicle.

Don't buy gasoline ....2-3 years lo every desi will buy only EV.

7 seater lo EV ekkadundhi baa…aa Tesla model x is more than 100k

7 hours ago, kalyan32 said:

Looking to buy SUV. Any feedback on hyundai palisade? or any other SUV suggestions?  

Best in class of 7 seaters…issue is not much stock at dealer lots..go and check with dealers near you if they have any…2-3k extra chepthunru sticker price meedha 

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

7 seater lo EV ekkadundhi baa…aa Tesla model x is more than 100k

buy sienna..mpg 36 in city. It's hybrid too

8 hours ago, kalyan32 said:

palisade is good bro.. na close friend teeskundu and I drove good number of times and so comfortable with good interiors and also bandi ki premium fuel kuda avasaram ledu.. and also white color e baguntadi(exterior)

Personally i test drove kia telluride and palisade, i liked palisade. I ordered one in Atlanta (Hyundai of Cumming) and is coming next week. I got it for 1k above MSRP. all other dealers are atleast charging 5k for it. 

10 hours ago, kalyan32 said:

Why not Kia Carnival?