Data analyst/ Data scientist Fulltime for Freshers

prince143

Oka friend recently accepted a job as a director of engineering in a very innovative tech startup whose model was successful in Europe and Middle East. 

He said he will be hiring lots of data scientists, kavalante cheppu I can find out more. Remote roles annadu mostly anni

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Oka friend recently accepted a job as a director of engineering in a very innovative tech startup whose model was successful in Europe and Middle East. 

He said he will be hiring lots of data scientists, kavalante cheppu I can find out more. Remote roles annadu mostly anni

@tennisluvrredux Sponsorship kavali. I am willing to move with her if needed. She is fine if they are willing to offer remote.

4 minutes ago, prince143 said:

@tennisluvrredux Sponsorship kavali. I am willing to move with her if needed. She is fine if they are willing to offer remote.

Oh sorry bro aa company not doing any sponsorship ani cheppadu naa friend since they are in the aerospace sector

18 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

What kind of data science position? 

21 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

can you pass this company info to me please?