Bipin Rawat the great soldier

JackSeal

11 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

He knew everything in and out about Rafale, PulwamaAttack, BalakotAirStrike, Kashmir

Connect dots !

connected dots Italian Mafia choniyamma and Raga killed him same like YSR ,  to put blame on Modi

1 minute ago, MysoreJackson said:

I didn't know him till this tragedy... but I've seen his status on several Whatsapp groups... it appears that many people know him...

Among army chiefs in the last two decades, Bipin Rawat was quite popular. He used to talk tough on various situations...may be his views made him popular.

Usually Army Cheif's ni evaru peddaga gurtu petukoru with very few exceptions...Sam Mankeshaw, Arjan SIngh..Cariappa to name a few...vellu andaru war front lo vunde and danivalla kuda popular ayi vuntaru but Bipin Rawat time lo wars emi avaledu but bagane popular...and of course, first CDS too.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Among army chiefs in the last two decades, Bipin Rawat was quite popular. He used to talk tough on various situations...may be his views made him popular.

Usually Army Cheif's ni evaru peddaga gurtu petukoru with very few exceptions...Sam Mankeshaw, Arjan SIngh..Cariappa to name a few...vellu andaru war front lo vunde and danivalla kuda popular ayi vuntaru but Bipin Rawat time lo wars emi avaledu but bagane popular...and of course, first CDS too.

Sam manekshaw was so much popular that Indira was petrified of him taking over the country from her!!! This was immediately after Bangladesh independence!!!

11 minutes ago, MysoreJackson said:

I didn't know him till this tragedy... but I've seen his status on several Whatsapp groups... it appears that many people know him...

First army chief to give political statements which bought him fame … 

27 minutes ago, bramhacharimogudu said:

connected dots Italian Mafia choniyamma and Raga killed him same like YSR ,  to put blame on Modi

ooruko uncle 

CBN kutra antadu 2 min wait cheyyi

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

He knew everything in and out about Rafale, PulwamaAttack, BalakotAirStrike, Kashmir

Connect dots !

Neeku aa Telugodura gadiki manchi masala news dorikindi ika BJP ni blame cheyadam start cheyandi