Rajamouli is master in business

DesiPokiri

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hearsay uncle. from exhibitor around vijayawada or somewhere there. they didn't break even with bahubali 2, because it was sold for insane prices.

almost all Rajamouli movies same annaru. too much hype and loss to exhibitors and some small distributors - not the big ones.

Are you saying that Bahubali 2 profits were shared by everyone in the chain uncle?

may be I'm wrong about this, but I doubt Rajamouli would go through all these hoops to share profits with everyone involved in this ecosystem.

BB2 collections insane ey unde .. overseas lo psycopk vuncle kummukunnadu ani talk .. 

1 minute ago, Swatkat said:

Vadu asalu ah 3 idiots remake chesinapude anukovali. Lavda lo movies lonstory undadhu padu undadhu just set medha dabbul pedthadu oka song ki 10c lyka vadu kuda mingetmanadu eedni. full garvam unde bro. Rajamouli gademo already childhood baaga kastapaddadu chinna serial nunchi paiki vacahdu so avasaramithene pedthadu and ela untene better arrogancy undadhu full diplomatic and baaga testhadu. 

Rajamouli gaadiki koncham kooda kala poshaney ledhu. em movies ra babu

shankar movies lo atleast dabbulu petti edanna vintha set lu eyyisthadu. super creative vaadu. just lacks skill to bring them together coherently. Rajamouli won't even try. total boring director.

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

BB2 collections insane ey unde .. overseas lo psycopk vuncle kummukunnadu ani talk .. 

endhi uncle nuvvu edho highly informed person anukunte, psycopk ani antunnav.

naadhi hearsay anthey. I have no inside knowledge of how the movie business works. distributors lo nay chaala layers unnay anukunta.

NRI market is slightly more transparent emo.  neeku telisthey cheppu. my info is that this person lost money on bahubali 2. if you say that he's lying, it may be true. I can't verify.

but still my statement that Rajamouli is an amway salesperson is right. because bahubali 2 is an outlier. a lot of movies are 'hits' in name only probably.

my cousin told me one interesting fact about Rajamouli.

that whichever producer does a film with Rajamouli, won't do it again with him ani. haha.. because he'll be so broke.

I know its contrary to my theory that Rajamouli is a master salesman and does bring huge profits to producers, while leaving exhibitors to holding the chippa.

but I am confused about all this.

anyway is it true that producers don't repeat Rajamouli association? hehe.. wonder why, if that's true.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

my cousin told me one interesting fact about Rajamouli.

that whichever producer does a film with Rajamouli, won't do it again with him ani. haha.. because he'll be so broke.

I know its contrary to my theory that Rajamouli is a master salesman and does bring huge profits to producers, while leaving exhibitors to holding the chippa.

but I am confused about all this.

anyway is it true that producers don't repeat Rajamouli association? hehe.. wonder why, if that's true.

why would exhibitors be left with chippa,, its all connected, producers, distributors, exhibitors, theater management etc., all depends on movie talk, if its hit all be good, if its flop all be with chippa, this is a known theory, and this is okay since flops and hits, making and losing money is part of the business...if ya know what i mean... 

why'd any producer be hesitant  or hate to work with rajamouli, when he is capable of bringing profits even though all his movies are just okay types, he is for sure good businessman, knows how to handle emotions that connects to public, adding to that he is a good speaker and listener, his directorial skills are just okay, but all his other mentioned talents are something that gets the prize money to his producers. 

33 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

why would exhibitors be left with chippa,, its all connected, producers, distributors, exhibitors, theater management etc., all depends on movie talk, if its hit all be good, if its flop all be with chippa, this is a known theory, and this is okay since flops and hits, making and losing money is part of the business...if ya know what i mean... 

why'd any producer be hesitant  or hate to work with rajamouli, when he is capable of bringing profits even though all his movies are just okay types, he is for sure good businessman, knows how to handle emotions that connects to public, adding to that he is a good speaker and listener, his directorial skills are just okay, but all his other mentioned talents are something that gets the prize money to his producers. 

because the movie was sold for higher than market value to them. Now I know some of the theatres are leased by big distributors themselves, but not all. There are independent exhibitors too.

and they are victims in this kind of market manipulation by folks like rajamouli, shankar, all big heroes.