How many agree that linkedin is fraud ?

Midnightsun

24 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

They deliberately encourage fake experience.

lol

how do you know?

I know someone who couldn't get job because of the fake references he gave.

Recruiter checked his linkedin and felt the timelines of the members and this person didn't match and drilled him more about the authenticity of his experience.

Just profile and connections chusi cheppochu if that's real or fake. Fake profiles will be recently created may be with around 100 connections. Connections tho Ekada sambandham undadhu. Neither they went to same school nor worked for the same company.

I got last two projects through linkedin only.

Fake / in genuine resume ki linkedin is a curse. 

Depends on which side of the shore you are. 

But I think LinkedIn is awesome. Daani valla naakaithe paisa kooda nashtam kanipiyyaledu

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DalchanChekka said:

how do you know?

Recruiter checked his linkedin and felt the timelines of the members and this person didn't match and drilled him more about the authenticity of his experience.

Just profile and connections chusi cheppochu if that's real or fake. Fake profiles will be recently created may be with around 100 connections. Connections tho Ekada sambandham undadhu. Neither they went to same school nor worked for the same company.

see.

% of bad situations are more than good.

so, its bad to be good.

linkedin is awsome

LinkedIn profiles are always exaggerated...

Real life Developer --> LinkedIn lo Architect

Real life Test lead --> LinkedIn lo PM

I personally know a few people who I worked with in the past. Their profiles show they worked in a different elevated position during the time I was working with them.

Peer pressure valla certifications chesi LinkedIn lo upload chestaru...nobody know if they took the exam or someone else.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

how do you know?

I never gave my LinkedIn profile and got all projects. Why do they want my picture and professional profile? Resume should suffice , it’s not a full time role to give whatever they ask

3 hours ago, Midnightsun said:

They deliberately encourage fake experience.

lol

Fraud kadhu kani pollute chesi para dibbaru. Social media lekka indhi but still a good place to find job. Bjrthday functiosn ah indian scrap ithey tattukolem. Okadithey karva chauth ki valla avida ni baaga rrady cheyicnhi pic pettadu saree lo kindha okadu comment endhuku evanni daniki malla mandhi motham support post esinavadiki 

3 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

how do you know?

Bokka le naku LinkedIn account ye ledhu