Everybody should move to Texas

veerigadu

2 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Expect chesa edhey antavani. Asalu elthega neku telisedhi. Valla family tho nekendhuku happy ga ellu entha mandhi hispanics untaro and neku kavalsina manushulu manollu masthuntaru kids ki no lonleness.

maa area kuda 99% hispanics ae...inka maa wife valla total hispanic family anthe ikkade unnaru..I don't think my wife will move there Swatty...she has 100s of family members here and she feels safe here

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

maa area kuda 99% hispanics ae...inka maa wife valla total hispanic family anthe ikkade unnaru..I don't think my wife will move there Swatty...she has 100s of family members here and she feels safe here

Nuvvu fattu. 

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Democrats consistently overestimate their electoral appeal. Hispanics will start voting for republicans too, because they are mostly conservative and identify with all talking points of the republicans, except for racist dog whistling part.

True ..  Tedcruz won the senate race with Hispanic support while loosing black voters among minorities. Same story with Florida. 

32 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

also add quality of life cost to the equation, you will see a better deal in TX

I dont have anything against tx man. Just mentioning few key points.

there is no one size fits all solution.

lot of parameters. Job market, house appretiation etc etc

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

If you are afraid to even call out racism, and are trying to suck up to sick parties like the republican party by saying 'they are tough, but upfront straight people', inka emundhi hope? can't you even recognize racism when its staring you in the face? are you a fcuking coward?

as a group, you should be more like the jews. more organized and helpful to each other. and try to push your agenda.

your agenda shouldn't be establishing fcuking hindu rashtra in India. everyone will spit on you. lol. good luck.

I'm never coming to US. hehe..

US does not need morons like you, you better stay in $hithole Canada

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

US does not need morons like you, you better stay in $hithole Canada

US doesn't need you too. it just bamboozled you to think that it does. and like a moron, you believed in that 'american dream' sh1t. good luck. lol.

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Tx o rod state. Dallas tappa infrastructure antha goppa e city lonu undadhu. Plus aa reps hard core conservative policies like even if you are r**ed incest genetically abnormal ayina no abortion allowed lanti policies ni pedatharu. Who knows repu anti immigrant policies teesuku ravochemo like aa AZ lo stop and show legal papers type policies

houston was developed in 2000s but city agipoyindhi dueto distance or something ... dallas last 10 years lo peaks ki vellundhi mundhu ledhu ga ...enko 10 years austin super antavu 

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

houston was developed in 2000s but city agipoyindhi dueto distance or something ... dallas last 10 years lo peaks ki vellundhi mundhu ledhu ga ...enko 10 years austin super antavu 

Oil and gas lost its glory and lately flooding is an issue.  But still it’s the most diverse US city and have a lot to offer. 

31 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Property tax lo aa gap samarpinchukovachu .. 33mtnj.gif

Lol 150k salary meda 8% tax voddu...

600k home meda 2-3% property tax kavali..

CA lo 1 million home ki katte emi is equal to 500k home in TX..

It's waste moving to TX thinking there are no taxes...