Namaz in open area not tolerated - Khakkar

Telugodura456

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

fake concern for muslims. may be you are slowly turning to sanghi too. It's natural though. I've seen many (not all) Tamil nationalist types make sanghi noises because they eventually run out of bs to outrage about.

I still don't understand tamil nationalism bs, but atleast some people restrict themselves to being anti delhi, and pro Tamil people welfare, instead of trying to find creative reasons to align with the sanghi trash on their bigoted nonsense.

Delhi nationalist and a   monster who thinks he is superior to all "natives" by just acting like one.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Rey nikanna sanghi evaddu ledikkada. I hope your bloodthirstiness has been satisfied a little with 14 dead nagas. I know you will be dismissive of them justifying as "what options are there for delhi" gatra.

Why would govt provide space to pray? 

You are just a piece of vacuous $hit who wants to look edgy. No matter or no substance.

sambandam lekunda vaagu. lol.

Why would govt provide space to pray aa? mari govt enduku undedhi? bethham ethhi kottedaanika school principal laaga... lol.

govt head talking ill of a community practice in the open is your idea of an acceptable thing to do aa? and you call me a sanghi. lol.

endi ra nee telugu nation ideals intha worst ga undhi. very aligned with sanghi ideals. good going ra. not surprised though.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

sambandam lekunda vaagu. lol.

Why would govt provide space to pray aa? mari govt enduku undedhi? bethham ethhi kottedaanika school principal laaga... lol.

govt head talking ill of a community practice in the open is your idea of an acceptable thing to do aa? and you call me a sanghi. lol.

endi ra nee telugu nation ideals intha worst ga undhi. very aligned with sanghi ideals. good going ra. not surprised though.

pora sanghi ga. 

Govt provides space for prayer ? you cant purchase and build a mosque ? everyone knows this public praying is a showmanship.

Inka 10ge nuvvu nee edgy veshal. 

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm superior to you definitely.

You are the most inferior fellow in this entire board. Even the worst person here has better morals and better sense of good and bad than you. Stupid infuriating troll.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

pora sanghi ga. 

Govt provides space for prayer ? you cant purchase and build a mosque ? everyone knows this public praying is a showmanship.

Inka 10ge nuvvu nee edgy veshal. 

what about all local gods under random trees, some in the middle of the road ra?

nuvvey Chennai lover kadha (someone who stupidly thinks Chennai is poorer than Hyd. lol), em cheddam lo Chennai lo aa 'temples' ni anna?

daanni demolish chesey mundhu Stalin ni Hindus ni mock chesthu oka speech ivva mandaama cheppu? lol.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are the most inferior fellow in this entire board. Even the worst person here has better morals and better sense of good and bad than you. Stupid infuriating troll.

awwww... someone is hurt!!!

27 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what about all local gods under random trees, some in the middle of the road ra?

nuvvey Chennai lover kadha (someone who stupidly thinks Chennai is poorer than Hyd. lol), em cheddam lo Chennai lo aa 'temples' ni anna?

daanni demolish chesey mundhu Stalin ni Hindus ni mock chesthu oka speech ivva mandaama cheppu? lol.

What random trees - you are talking gibberish now. When did i say i support illegal temples.

You hype this prayer and bhajan because thats the tool of your likes to emotionally blackmail people.

51 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

What random trees - you are talking gibberish now. When did i say i support illegal temples.

You hype this prayer and bhajan because thats the tool of your likes to emotionally blackmail people.

you support a sitting CM talking trash about a community's normal activities in public.

so you've never been around Chennai then.. there are temples in every *** corner. Some of them in the middle of the road.

On 12/10/2021 at 9:27 PM, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, why are they praying in the open? there must be a reason for it. read up.

do you think the head of a govt's job is to openly castigate them for praying in the open, or work silently towards providing them space to pray? Is it even in the CMs job to address this minor issue or the area councilor's? Its pure bigotry from Khattar to talk about this as if its a pressing issue.

May be next time when road side corner temples are being demolished by the corporation to make way for new roads or other construction, CM will make a big scene castigating Hindus about how its unacceptable practice to build small temples obstructing 'public space' so people can pray on the move.

may be for you India is a Hindu country. just say it no, instead of beating around the bush about permission from municipality and police.

providing places for praying is not the responsibility of Govt. Evarina religious place construct chesukovali ante they are free to do so..go ahead apply for the permissions, buy land and construct. Govt enduku provide cheyyali ye religion ki ayina..

Neeku 1 oclock ki prayer cheyyali anukunte..vellu..velli aa place ekkadundo akkada chesuko..prathi office, prathi bldng lo, prathi road meeda naaku space kavali ante elaa..repu hindus andaru kooda vachi nenu moodu pootla surya namaskaram chesukovali space ivvu ante govt yada nundi testundi..

• Upvote 1

Just now, summer27 said:

providing places for praying is not the responsibility of Govt. Evarina religious place construct chesukovali ante they are free to do so..go ahead apply for the permissions, buy land and construct. Govt enduku provide cheyyali ye religion ki ayina..

Neeku 1 oclock ki prayer cheyyali anukunte..vellu..velli aa place ekkadundo akkada chesuko..prathi office, prathi bldng lo, prathi road meeda naaku space kavali ante elaa..repu hindus andaru kooda vachi nenu moodu pootla surya namaskaram chesukovali space ivvu ante govt yada nundi testundi..

vellatho problem endi ante..religion ante ishtam undochu kaani konchem society ni logistics ni choosukuni balance chesukovali ayya..arey inni billiions of population andaru oke time lo bayata ekkadunte akkada pray sesukuntam place kavali ante kudardi..thats not how Indian govt or constituion works nobody ever planned for this because we are not an islamic nation..

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2021 at 1:39 PM, Telugodura456 said:

I am with the despicable chaddi gang on this. I fully support secularism but why do muslims need to spill out in to public area and showcase themselves like that. Its not just one off event. No matter what people say muslim public prayers are a little intimidating - only men are allowed no women and all in those caps.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/offering-namaz-in-open-spaces-wont-be-tolerated-haryana-chief-minister-ml-khattar-2645997

also applies to loud speakers naa opnion anthy nuvvu-naaku-nachav-venkatesh.gif