moving to india from usa

tables

5 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Nenu middle class ye bro..I still feel India is much better..

sontha illu vuntey India lo job chesukunta vunta but sontha inti kala neraverelaga ledu naaku 

On 12/10/2021 at 1:28 PM, tables said:

ani egeskoni vellipokandi.

house lo 4 maids untaru, childhood friends, family and relatives, good food ani edava reasons cheppukoni move avakandi.

reality entant.. aa 4 maids unna vaalani manage cheyadaniki you will need similar effort. childhood friends have moved on. ippudu friends unna they are mostly for 2 reasons 

1) arey nenu oka venture vestunna.. oka 1C invest cheyi raa

2)arey mama US nundi emana projects tegalava..we can execute from india.

friendship has become completely transactional.

relatives antara... antha almost sodigaale.

if you say you want to settle in india they say .."enduku US lo..parents ni chusukova blah blah".

india move aipotanu ante.."what about career and kids future.. india lo emundi ..andaru vellipotunaru" ani malli reverse counters.

honestly except for parents there is no viable reason to move back to india.

food antara..except for few hotels everything is adulterated. almost mottam fast food culture. there is nothing left like some authentic food.

*=: This is my opinion too 

Yupe parents & siblings are the main & only reason to consider moving back to India. I did try in 2018. Stayed for almost 4-5 months but things didn't go as expected. Little one couldn't take the pollution. Everything else was awesome but pollution became deal breaker

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Yupe parents & siblings are the main & only reason to consider moving back to India. I did try in 2018. Stayed for almost 4-5 months but things didn't go as expected. Little one couldn't take the pollution. Everything else was awesome but pollution became deal breaker

So you moved back?

8 minutes ago, raj2909 said:

At the end of the day it all boils down to where you love to be and the situations you face. ..

If you love to be in India you don't mind going through all those issues same with US.

I started my IT career in India and after 8 yrs i reached to a very comfortable position with a decent salary and my wife also use to work and we stayed with our parents. Weekdays workload was OK but i use to enjoy our weekends with cousin's, of course pollution valla i have an allergy issues and health issues all, but life was not very stressful.

Cut to 2018, I came to USA (Arizona in Precise now moved to California) on H1B for a very menial starting salary for my experience, I am an introvert i cant make friends, in college and school i was always a calm guy in a large friend's group so making new friends or conversing with new strangers was not necessary for me.

US vachaka it affected a lot, colleagues of mine in US for some reason always use to be worried or complain about there H1B problems or other problems and few others use to be so mechanical in there conversations, i didn't feel any emotional connection with them(i think its my problem).

Prepared to go back to India by 2020 but my wife got pregnant and my daughter was born premature with issues. During birth she had some issues in her brain and she has to go through a surgery and will be constant medical care for every 2-3 months for next 3-5 years and be careful for all her life. The last two years(2020-2021) was so bad  on our mental health and missed home a lot.

Adding to the above my work and salary and my skills set are not up to market standards, i am being paid so less want to move out of this company but had issues with visa and now my perm being filled i had to wait until my i receive my i140. I wanted to learn new skill sets but was not able to concentrate.

Now her health is good and she is reaching all the milestones on time which is the only thing that kept us going. I wish she will be fine, so we can move back.

Take care brother .. hope all goes well with your little one

29 minutes ago, raj2909 said:

At the end of the day it all boils down to where you love to be and the situations you face. ..

If you love to be in India you don't mind going through all those issues same with US.

I started my IT career in India and after 8 yrs i reached to a very comfortable position with a decent salary and my wife also use to work and we stayed with our parents. Weekdays workload was OK but i use to enjoy our weekends with cousin's, of course pollution valla i have an allergy issues and health issues all, but life was not very stressful.

Cut to 2018, I came to USA (Arizona in Precise now moved to California) on H1B for a very menial starting salary for my experience, I am an introvert i cant make friends, in college and school i was always a calm guy in a large friend's group so making new friends or conversing with new strangers was not necessary for me.

US vachaka it affected a lot, colleagues of mine in US for some reason always use to be worried or complain about there H1B problems or other problems and few others use to be so mechanical in there conversations, i didn't feel any emotional connection with them(i think its my problem).

Prepared to go back to India by 2020 but my wife got pregnant and my daughter was born premature with issues. During birth she had some issues in her brain and she has to go through a surgery and will be constant medical care for every 2-3 months for next 3-5 years and be careful for all her life. The last two years(2020-2021) was so bad  on our mental health and missed home a lot.

Adding to the above my work and salary and my skills set are not up to market standards, i am being paid so less want to move out of this company but had issues with visa and now my perm being filled i had to wait until my i receive my i140. I wanted to learn new skill sets but was not able to concentrate.

Now her health is good and she is reaching all the milestones on time which is the only thing that kept us going. I wish she will be fine, so we can move back.

My prayers are with your little one. Don't worry .. everything will be alright bro.

On 12/11/2021 at 2:58 AM, tables said:

ani egeskoni vellipokandi.

house lo 4 maids untaru, childhood friends, family and relatives, good food ani edava reasons cheppukoni move avakandi.

reality entant.. aa 4 maids unna vaalani manage cheyadaniki you will need similar effort. childhood friends have moved on. ippudu friends unna they are mostly for 2 reasons 

1) arey nenu oka venture vestunna.. oka 1C invest cheyi raa

2)arey mama US nundi emana projects tegalava..we can execute from india.

friendship has become completely transactional.

relatives antara... antha almost sodigaale.

if you say you want to settle in india they say .."enduku US lo..parents ni chusukova blah blah".

india move aipotanu ante.."what about career and kids future.. india lo emundi ..andaru vellipotunaru" ani malli reverse counters.

honestly except for parents there is no viable reason to move back to india.

food antara..except for few hotels everything is adulterated. almost mottam fast food culture. there is nothing left like some authentic food.

Nenu almost 12 years US lo vundi istam lekapoyinaa option leka (not immigration issues) 2 years back India move iyya and nenu inka India lo adjust avvalekapotunna with traffic, roads, corruption, pollution, system and people behavior in public etc. But eppudu kaavalante appudu parents or siblings ni meet avvochu and jobs change avvochu or manaki interest vunna field try cheyyochu India lo vunte. Both countries have pros and cons .. depends on our mentality and responsibilities anthe 

1 hour ago, raj2909 said:

dont worry brother everything will be alright. your little one will shine 

@tables bhayya, ippudu US lo friendships transactional kaadu antava..antha pure relations unnaya. 

Sodi and dabba nayallu anni chotla unnaru. In terms of percentage of the population US lo unnolla boasting mundu india vallu takkuve.

I've seen many vaunties decorating Lakshmi devi for vara lakshmi vratam and calling only other House owners in their locality in the US. vallaki giftlu istharu okarini inkokaru pogudukutaaru, by mistake inkevarina married ladies intiki vachina, kaneesam bottu and fruits kuda ivvaru. I never saw this kind of dabba attitude in India; intiki vachina married ladies ki atleast bottu and 2 bananas ichi pampistharu. 

There may not be anything great about India; but interms of comparison it stands better than US folks ani na feeling. 

Nowadays I don't think there's much to worry about pollution. It may be issue for someone in delhi. intininchi bayataki velthe AC car lo ne veltham kada(even for normal middle class person) inka poga tho, sound tho problem emundi. 

Hyd lo aithe maree intlo ki vachentha pollution emundi.

9 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

@tables bhayya, ippudu US lo friendships transactional kaadu antava..antha pure relations unnaya. 

Sodi and dabba nayallu anni chotla unnaru. In terms of percentage of the population US lo unnolla boasting mundu india vallu takkuve.

I've seen many vaunties decorating Lakshmi devi for vara lakshmi vratam and calling only other House owners in their locality in the US. vallaki giftlu istharu okarini inkokaru pogudukutaaru, by mistake inkevarina married ladies intiki vachina, kaneesam bottu and fruits kuda ivvaru. I never saw this kind of dabba attitude in India; intiki vachina married ladies ki atleast bottu and 2 bananas ichi pampistharu. 

There may not be anything great about India; but interms of comparison it stands better than US folks ani na feeling. 

Nowadays I don't think there's much to worry about pollution. It may be issue for someone in delhi. intininchi bayataki velthe AC car lo ne veltham kada(even for normal middle class person) inka poga tho, sound tho problem emundi. 

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

baga delusional lo vunnav annamata. 

4 hours ago, kitkat said:

late response, but here Iam...

all true.

recently meet  my sister's friends family in East Brunswick. Nice family. They are  middle aged(45 to50) 2 teenage kids

he is saying..ikkada peaceful ga undaleeka and india vella leeka just life less living (he recently lost his father ata).

Cold weather, office work/new tech, kids on their own ... start chesam so leading it with no enthu. mandu is the only relief annadu

repu manadi edee situation aa ani i been questioning myself ..... live in present ani..i came out of it but your post made me recall

Already almost same situation bro here

19 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

I did not say friendships are pure in US rather what I said is they are not in India. My point is people think India is the same now compared to when they left India.

A person earning 120k in Dallas lives a similar lifestyle as a person earning 4 lakhs in Hyderabad. But this guy will work for 40 hours max and the one in India will slot for 60. Access to better healthcare , affordable travel , home and car.

my friend earns 4 lakhs , lives in a villa , drives KIA seltos but I see his life is more stressful and busy compare to the one who works in Dallas cvs earning 125K.

• Upvote 2