moving to india from usa

tables

On 12/10/2021 at 3:28 PM, tables said:

ani egeskoni vellipokandi.

house lo 4 maids untaru, childhood friends, family and relatives, good food ani edava reasons cheppukoni move avakandi.

reality entant.. aa 4 maids unna vaalani manage cheyadaniki you will need similar effort. childhood friends have moved on. ippudu friends unna they are mostly for 2 reasons 

1) arey nenu oka venture vestunna.. oka 1C invest cheyi raa

2)arey mama US nundi emana projects tegalava..we can execute from india.

friendship has become completely transactional.

relatives antara... antha almost sodigaale.

if you say you want to settle in india they say .."enduku US lo..parents ni chusukova blah blah".

india move aipotanu ante.."what about career and kids future.. india lo emundi ..andaru vellipotunaru" ani malli reverse counters.

honestly except for parents there is no viable reason to move back to india.

food antara..except for few hotels everything is adulterated. almost mottam fast food culture. there is nothing left like some authentic food.

sarle...parents and close relatives is a strong pull. you also want your kids to know and have that family kada

10 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

14 yellu US lo dobbichukuna iga ee matram life style kuda lekunte naa 14 years US peekindi yemi unnatu iga?

nenu ninnu emi anale kada; middle class reference meeda anna 

7 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

emo baa.. nenu return ainapatti nunchi evari kids aina US ki vellina recent untey vallu maa intiki, social gatherings lo naa mundhu valla pillakayala life style matladuthaledhu.. ekkada vaadi bandaram bayata pettesthanemo ani

oka recent ammayi aithey  bavagaru.. meeru osthey randi..but naa gurinchi ibbandi questions adagakandi ani whatsapp messages..

India ocheesaaka ibbadi/mohamaatam anni pakkaki poyi maree curious questions ekkuva aipothunnayi.. manjeera water anukunta

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

ardam kaley rammana ravoddana 

On 12/13/2021 at 11:32 AM, kitkat said:

late response, but here Iam...

all true.

recently meet  my sister's friends family in East Brunswick. Nice family. They are  middle aged(45 to50) 2 teenage kids

he is saying..ikkada peaceful ga undaleeka and india vella leeka just life less living (he recently lost his father ata).

Cold weather, office work/new tech, kids on their own ... start chesam so leading it with no enthu. mandu is the only relief annadu

repu manadi edee situation aa ani i been questioning myself ..... live in present ani..i came out of it but your post made me recall

if i have to live in jersey, i would be depressed too. Manchiga florida move avochu ga vallu

21 hours ago, raj2909 said:

At the end of the day it all boils down to where you love to be and the situations you face. ..

If you love to be in India you don't mind going through all those issues same with US.

I started my IT career in India and after 8 yrs i reached to a very comfortable position with a decent salary and my wife also use to work and we stayed with our parents. Weekdays workload was OK but i use to enjoy our weekends with cousin's, of course pollution valla i have an allergy issues and health issues all, but life was not very stressful.

Cut to 2018, I came to USA (Arizona in Precise now moved to California) on H1B for a very menial starting salary for my experience, I am an introvert i cant make friends, in college and school i was always a calm guy in a large friend's group so making new friends or conversing with new strangers was not necessary for me.

US vachaka it affected a lot, colleagues of mine in US for some reason always use to be worried or complain about there H1B problems or other problems and few others use to be so mechanical in there conversations, i didn't feel any emotional connection with them(i think its my problem).

Prepared to go back to India by 2020 but my wife got pregnant and my daughter was born premature with issues. During birth she had some issues in her brain and she has to go through a surgery and will be constant medical care for every 2-3 months for next 3-5 years and be careful for all her life. The last two years(2020-2021) was so bad  on our mental health and missed home a lot.

Adding to the above my work and salary and my skills set are not up to market standards, i am being paid so less want to move out of this company but had issues with visa and now my perm being filled i had to wait until my i receive my i140. I wanted to learn new skill sets but was not able to concentrate.

Now her health is good and she is reaching all the milestones on time which is the only thing that kept us going. I wish she will be fine, so we can move back.

Take care bro...My prayers with you, time will heal everything.

1 hour ago, Dabbakai said:

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

ardam kaley rammana ravoddana 

naa gurinchi em cheppodhu..ikkada boys girls kalisi okey house lo untey Jarige parinamalu bayata pettochu ani@3$%

4 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

naa gurinchi em cheppodhu..ikkada boys girls kalisi okey house lo untey Jarige parinamalu bayata pettochu ani@3$%

chali kalam aa matram kalu meeda kaalu esukora Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

23 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

chali kalam aa  kalu meeda kaalu esukora Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

valla kalla meedha kallu esukochu..madhyalo radiator muttukundham anukunte ne fraablembrahmi jumping GIF

5 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Buy a flat in gated community… villa kuda konachu konchem yekkuva budget unte.. oka apartment oka investment property that can generate som income undi job or small business chesukunte chalu India lo..

When you get old US lo care manaki 2nd grade citizen kinda ne choostharu.. India ne better.. 

can comeback to india once kids settle in US kada. like when we are in 50s ?

5 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Infra pollution problem aithe yemi ledu as I am working remote don’t have to travel to office every day.. all services come to home.. weekends manchiga dine out side weekdays order swiggi zomato tavel all good here .. if you have lived in US for 10 years and planned right you should be able to live comfortably in India..

like buy an apartment and car with no loan and make an investment property that generates 1 lakhs + a month and find a job or small business which generates 1-2 lakhs a month you are good… iga show off life kavali ante yevadu yemi cheyaledu

you mean some sort of complex? kaani malli daanini maintain cheyali kada... if our apartment is in manikonda and investment property is in lingampalli.... how can we manage that? 

did you hire any property manager?

22 hours ago, raj2909 said:

At the end of the day it all boils down to where you love to be and the situations you face. ..

If you love to be in India you don't mind going through all those issues same with US.

I started my IT career in India and after 8 yrs i reached to a very comfortable position with a decent salary and my wife also use to work and we stayed with our parents. Weekdays workload was OK but i use to enjoy our weekends with cousin's, of course pollution valla i have an allergy issues and health issues all, but life was not very stressful.

Cut to 2018, I came to USA (Arizona in Precise now moved to California) on H1B for a very menial starting salary for my experience, I am an introvert i cant make friends, in college and school i was always a calm guy in a large friend's group so making new friends or conversing with new strangers was not necessary for me.

US vachaka it affected a lot, colleagues of mine in US for some reason always use to be worried or complain about there H1B problems or other problems and few others use to be so mechanical in there conversations, i didn't feel any emotional connection with them(i think its my problem).

Prepared to go back to India by 2020 but my wife got pregnant and my daughter was born premature with issues. During birth she had some issues in her brain and she has to go through a surgery and will be constant medical care for every 2-3 months for next 3-5 years and be careful for all her life. The last two years(2020-2021) was so bad  on our mental health and missed home a lot.

Adding to the above my work and salary and my skills set are not up to market standards, i am being paid so less want to move out of this company but had issues with visa and now my perm being filled i had to wait until my i receive my i140. I wanted to learn new skill sets but was not able to concentrate.

Now her health is good and she is reaching all the milestones on time which is the only thing that kept us going. I wish she will be fine, so we can move back.

Dont worry bro, everything will fall into place. Will pray for you. ping me anytime if you need any help. Thank you!

• Like 1