moving to india from usa

tables

43 minutes ago, tables said:

you mean some sort of complex? kaani malli daanini maintain cheyali kada... if our apartment is in manikonda and investment property is in lingampalli.... how can we manage that? 

did you hire any property manager?

Naku antha pedda property ledu.. maintenace untadi bro if its residential rental property minor repairs will be there I know plumber and electrician if I call they will come and fix.. commercial property unte inka better you don’t need to do any maintenance.. i am trying to buy one but they are very expensive 

5 minutes ago, islander said:

Everything has pros and cons..but pollution,  ediche relatives is pedda sutti..Hyd has good weather and air..akkade putti perigam 21-22 yrs..edo born and brought up US anatlu kathal enduku..Kids unna, valaki kuda alavatu aipoddi..1-2 yrs unte..ediche relatives 10-20% unte, manam India lo unte happy unde vallu 80-90% untaru..mostly parents, inlaws, siblings, close cousins and close friends..

Nowadyas Hyd life almost similar to US untadi but you need at least 2-3 lacs/month job and an apartment/house..rest all manageable. I lived in US 7 yrs..was in India for 2 years before moving to NZ..loved those 2 yrs..parents, friends, 1st day movies in Rtc X road, swiggy, zomato food options, friends tho sittings, Goa, Pondicherry , Bgl, Chennai trips, temple visitings with families..also anni pelli lu functions attend avochu, panduga lu masth cheskovachu..It was really good

1st 1 month adjust avalekapoya but later on easy aipoindi..as a bro said above, own flat/illu, car undi month ki 2-3 lacs vaste easy ga move avochu

Exactly you nailed it bro.. 

10 hours ago, kdapparao said:

Naku antha pedda property ledu.. maintenace untadi bro if its residential rental property minor repairs will be there I know plumber and electrician if I call they will come and fix.. commercial property unte inka better you don’t need to do any maintenance.. i am trying to buy one but they are very expensive 

I am in same boat man.. stayed in US for 14 yrs and moved to hyd. But oka chinna doubt.. gated community lo house oka 1C paine , car ki oka 20L. Investment property that generates 1L per month annav , ante you need to invest atleast 2C, inka small business that generates 2L ante you need to invest atleast 1C. 
do you think single earner can save around 4.5C in 14 yrs in US??

9 hours ago, islander said:

Everything has pros and cons..but pollution,  ediche relatives is pedda sutti..Hyd has good weather and air..akkade putti perigam 21-22 yrs..edo born and brought up US anatlu kathal enduku..Kids unna, valaki kuda alavatu aipoddi..1-2 yrs unte..ediche relatives 10-20% unte, manam India lo unte happy unde vallu 80-90% untaru..mostly parents, inlaws, siblings, close cousins and close friends..

Nowadyas Hyd life almost similar to US untadi but you need at least 2-3 lacs/month job and an apartment/house..rest all manageable. I lived in US 7 yrs..was in India for 2 years before moving to NZ..loved those 2 yrs..parents, friends, 1st day movies in Rtc X road, swiggy, zomato food options, friends tho sittings, Goa, Pondicherry , Bgl, Chennai trips, temple visitings with families..also anni pelli lu functions attend avochu, panduga lu masth cheskovachu..It was really good

1st 1 month adjust avalekapoya but later on easy aipoindi..as a bro said above, own flat/illu, car undi month ki 2-3 lacs vaste easy ga move avochu

Any reason why you moved to NZ?

18 minutes ago, prasadkvv said:

I am in same boat man.. stayed in US for 14 yrs and moved to hyd. But oka chinna doubt.. gated community lo house oka 1C paine , car ki oka 20L. Investment property that generates 1L per month annav , ante you need to invest atleast 2C, inka small business that generates 2L ante you need to invest atleast 1C. 

WITCH laanti companies lo kashtam.

and also you don’t buy all this at once. Land kontav then sell it and buy villa

1 hour ago, prasadkvv said:

Bro if you plan you can save more.. direct ga radu.. i bought a land in 2011 it doubled in 5-6 years flipped it and got 2 more lands inkoncehm dooram flioped them in couple of years made money.. only dollars bank lo petukunte earn cheyalevu but if you invest you can 2016 mundu India lo ye moola invest chesina eeroju minimum double aindi kada..

1 hour ago, kdapparao said:

Bro if you plan you can save more.. direct ga radu.. i bought a land in 2011 it doubled in 5-6 years flipped it and got 2 more lands inkoncehm dooram flioped them in couple of years made money.. only dollars bank lo petukunte earn cheyalevu but if you invest you can 2016 mundu India lo ye moola invest chesina eeroju minimum double aindi kada..

Agreed. I too did the same, but in a different way. 

4 hours ago, tables said:

Any reason why you moved to NZ?

Chepinna DB la ne chala sarlu..H1 denied staright 4 years..3rd Masters em chestam ani India move aipoya..then got married..Wife has NZ PR..so ikkada unam currently

4 hours ago, islander said:

Chepinna DB la ne chala sarlu..H1 denied staright 4 years..3rd Masters em chestam ani India move aipoya..then got married..Wife has NZ PR..so ikkada unam currently

ela vundi NZ; 
chala rojula nunchi trip veyali ani uvvillu vurutunna 

9 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

ela vundi NZ; 
chala rojula nunchi trip veyali ani uvvillu vurutunna 

Trip ki ayithe okay👍  peaceful and scenic untadi obviously..2 weeks unte cover cheyochu anni

11 minutes ago, islander said:

Trip ki ayithe okay👍  peaceful and scenic untadi obviously..2 weeks unte cover cheyochu anni

whats the reason for not being able to live in NZ enduku. 

savings vundava, lekapotey work life balance leda 

12 hours ago, Dabbakai said:

whats the reason for not being able to live in NZ enduku. 

savings vundava, lekapotey work life balance leda 

+1 @islander seriously? Why? 

Na cousin NZ eldam ani plan lo unnadu to get pr and settle what's the matter?