moving to india from usa

tables

3 minutes ago, junnumukka said:

Btech completed ,india lo ne 

Gammuna US pommanu..that’s the only suggestion I can give. US is by far best place for tech people..make money memories..NZ is mostly retirement place..young age lo unde place kadu

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, tables said:

Ikkada veyochu kada reason , andariki use avutadi 

NZ lo Work life balance the best bro..manam US lo 1 week lo chese paniki ikada 2-3 weeks teskovachu..evaru em anaru peddaga..andaru family first antaru..full supportive untaru..

But Cost of living chala ekuva..housing aithe daarunam..1-1.3M pedthe outskirts lo 4 bedroom lanti illu  lu vastai..that too SQft and land size chala takuva..far from world ayesariki anni import avali ikadiki..so taxes and ultimately anni rates ekuva..

IT chese desis takuva..so similar mindset vallu dorakali ante kastam ga undi..young group ki antha suit aye place kadu..

Introvert ppl ki ayithe superb place..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, islander said:

Gammuna US pommanu..that’s the only suggestion I can give. US is by far best place for tech people..make money memories..NZ is mostly retirement place..young age lo unde place kadu

malla ade visa GC rotha lo toyamantunnava Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

12 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

malla ade visa GC rotha lo toyamantunnava Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

Andaru ade queue lo unaru..andulo me vadu inkodu avthadu anthe..ee vere countries PR istayi gani overall satisfaction aithe ivalevu..veeti kanna aa visa tensions ae better..make good money and go back India

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, islander said:

Andaru ade queue lo unaru..andulo me vadu inkodu avthadu anthe..ee vere countries PR istayi gani overall satisfaction aithe ivalevu..veeti kanna aa visa tensions ae better..make good money and go back India

aa tensions ki vuntamoo pothamo kuda telidu. 

making money and going back to India sangati devuderugu 

On 12/13/2021 at 2:58 PM, raj2909 said:

At the end of the day it all boils down to where you love to be and the situations you face. ..

If you love to be in India you don't mind going through all those issues same with US.

I started my IT career in India and after 8 yrs i reached to a very comfortable position with a decent salary and my wife also use to work and we stayed with our parents. Weekdays workload was OK but i use to enjoy our weekends with cousin's, of course pollution valla i have an allergy issues and health issues all, but life was not very stressful.

Cut to 2018, I came to USA (Arizona in Precise now moved to California) on H1B for a very menial starting salary for my experience, I am an introvert i cant make friends, in college and school i was always a calm guy in a large friend's group so making new friends or conversing with new strangers was not necessary for me.

US vachaka it affected a lot, colleagues of mine in US for some reason always use to be worried or complain about there H1B problems or other problems and few others use to be so mechanical in there conversations, i didn't feel any emotional connection with them(i think its my problem).

Prepared to go back to India by 2020 but my wife got pregnant and my daughter was born premature with issues. During birth she had some issues in her brain and she has to go through a surgery and will be constant medical care for every 2-3 months for next 3-5 years and be careful for all her life. The last two years(2020-2021) was so bad  on our mental health and missed home a lot.

Adding to the above my work and salary and my skills set are not up to market standards, i am being paid so less want to move out of this company but had issues with visa and now my perm being filled i had to wait until my i receive my i140. I wanted to learn new skill sets but was not able to concentrate.

Now her health is good and she is reaching all the milestones on time which is the only thing that kept us going. I wish she will be fine, so we can move back.

kids ki chinna fever/cold la vaste ne badha ga untundi... as far as your situation concern, you are very brave brother.

Hope you kid will be healthy.

1 hour ago, BejawadaChow said:

kids ki chinna fever/cold la vaste ne badha ga untundi... as far as your situation concern, you are very brave brother.

Hope you kid will be healthy.

Thanks bro,  Thanks everyone for your thoughts and wishes.

She is fine bro, in fact now thana allari , activeness chustey we feel doctors emanna tappuga diagnose chesara ani anipistundi, she is so smart and very very social, kotha manushulu patha manushulu ani em ledu andari degarki veltundi baga adkuntundi.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 12:49 PM, raj2909 said:

Thanks bro,  Thanks everyone for your thoughts and wishes.

She is fine bro, in fact now thana allari , activeness chustey we feel doctors emanna tappuga diagnose chesara ani anipistundi, she is so smart and very very social, kotha manushulu patha manushulu ani em ledu andari degarki veltundi baga adkuntundi.

Good to know brother