Worst state is New Jersey and best state is Nevada

veerigadu

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

NJ is worst and Nevada is best.

I ran some metrics and this is my conclusion. This is purely from economic perspective without considering individual preferences 

Ayithe ventane move avvali

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

NJ is worst and Nevada is best.

I ran some metrics and this is my conclusion. This is purely from economic perspective without considering individual preferences 

Koncham details veyyi bro

55 minutes ago, HugoStrange said:

Koncham details veyyi bro

Nevada has no state tax just like Texas. However Texas lo property taxes kummi minguthaduuu if you buy a house. Oka 500k house Konte you will pay almost 8k just on property taxes with out considering mortgage or anything. So one and half month salary per year on property taxes Vesuko. In 10 years you are losing almost 1 year salary just on property taxes with inflation adjusted. Still I think Texas is not the worst choice as a Jersey though. Kids lekapotheee don’t waste your valuable money on this crappp…

adhe Nevada lo ayithe you pay 2200 property tax and no state tax. Federal Katti chill avvadameee. You save a chittttt load if you can find a good school district and settle down. 

Iga NJ ayithe worst. For 500k home you pay 15k property taxes. 2 and half month salary gone. State tax inko 2 months salary. Federal kuda kattinakaaa migeledhiii chala thakkuvaaa. 

property appreciate atleast 5% every year avvakspothre you are actually losing money by living in NJ. 

ivvi anni kakundaaa average tuition fees for kids is much cheaper in NV than Texas and NJ. Long run lo they can go to decent public schools for less price. NJ is worst of the worst 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Nevada has no state tax just like Texas. However Texas lo property taxes kummi minguthaduuu if you buy a house. Oka 500k house Konte you will pay almost 8k just on property taxes with out considering mortgage or anything. So one and half month salary per year on property taxes Vesuko. In 10 years you are losing almost 1 year salary just on property taxes with inflation adjusted. Still I think Texas is not the worst choice as a Jersey though. Kids lekapotheee don’t waste your valuable money on this crappp…

adhe Nevada lo ayithe you pay 2200 property tax and no state tax. Federal Katti chill avvadameee. 

Iga NJ ayithe worst. For 500k home you pay 15k property taxes. 2 and half month salary gone. State tax inko 2 months salary. Federal kuda kattinakaaa migeledhiii chala thakkuvaaa. 

property appreciate atleast 5% every year avvakspothre you are actually losing money by living in NJ. 

ivvi anni kakundaaa average tuition fees for kids is much cheaper in NV than Texas and NJ. Long run lo they can go to decent public schools for less price. NJ is worst of the worst 

what places are best in nevada?

45 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

adhe Nevada lo ayithe you pay 2200 property tax and no state tax. Federal Katti chill avvadameee. You save a chittttt load if you can find a good school district and settle down. 

Mare NJ lo Unna desis ki ivi teliyada.. every one will move kada why still lot of desis at NJ.east coast lo still majority desi live at NJ..

Just now, chicagoafdb said:

Mare NJ lo Unna desis ki ivi teliyada.. every one will move kada why still lot of desis at NJ.east coast lo still majority desi live at NJ..

Emo anna. Either most desi people are smart and I’m dumb. Or vice versa. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Emo anna. Either most desi people are smart and I’m dumb. Or vice versa. 

You seems smart.. not to prove u wrong..I am looking to move..my job is fully remote..

Looking for schools with Desi santha.. even TX, NC, Atlanta all apt prices reached 2k or more no difference.. tier 1 and tier 2 difference peddaga ledu..

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Henderson is good ani talk. It’s outskirts of Vegas. I’m reaching out to few people for more info. Will post here once I have some info

Yep Henderson is very good. My friend bought few houses there .I am also thinking to buy one .

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I google it after your post bro. Insane prices jersey lo 500k ki 14.5 chupisthundhi. Man ila ithey kastame ga. Its better to move pensylvania jersey border or @jaathiratnalu lekka delaware jersey border

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

You seems smart.. not to prove u wrong..I am looking to move..my job is fully remote..

Looking for schools with Desi santha.. even TX, NC, Atlanta all apt prices reached 2k or more no difference.. tier 1 and tier 2 difference peddaga ledu..

Nj apartment prices antha levu bro. Better rent a townhome 2.2k and rent it out to working people.