I love his humility of eating with labourers. Just look at the picture closely

JackSeal

8 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

It’s not about eating with spoon or hand, it’s about weather they were allowed to eat or it’s only photo op session as usual… who eats with plates in reverse direction 

It is a photo session, and they were asked to pose for photos before they ate. Any big issues here?

PMO has an official photographer who tries to capture pictures, this has been the same since the era of Nehru and nothing has changed.

and coming to plates in reverse direction, south india la thali aithe reverse antaru kani Usually north india la plate ide direction la vuntadi. Try walking into any dhaba or north thali place and you will not be surprised the direction they keep their rice/pulka and curries. They usually hold chapathi in hands and put it in a side plate than to eat from main plate. If not everytime, mostly they do it that way and I see no issues with the direction of plate.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, reality said:

Now explain this… what’s the need for this? Does he have any psychological issues?

5xqtzl.gif

Anything wrong here? Like...anything fundamentally wrong? Like muss murdering's...chest thumpings...

Nicely orchestated PR event but I don't think he will make them sit for just photographs and not let them eat 

Its nice to see kashi get some facelift , too long has that place been ignored 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

It is a photo session, and they were asked to pose for photos before they ate. Any big issues here?

PMO has an official photographer who tries to capture pictures, this has been the same since the era of Nehru and nothing has changed.

and coming to plates in reverse direction, south india la thali aithe reverse antaru kani Usually north india la plate ide direction la vuntadi. Try walking into any dhaba or north thali place and you will not be surprised the direction they keep their rice/pulka and curries. They usually hold chapathi in hands and put it in a side plate than to eat from main plate. If not everytime, mostly they do it that way and I see no issues with the direction of plate.

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

antha explanation avasaram ledu gaa, dobbe vallu ela aina dobbutharu 

11 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Nicely orchestated PR event but I don't think he will make them sit for just photographs and not let them eat 

Its nice to see kashi get some facelift , too long has that place been ignored 

adhi alage edsindi... just pm visit appudu city loni streets anni water to kadagadam anni buildings ni paint cheyyadam antha varake.

elagu 2 months lo up elections unnayi so konchem extra focus ilanti pr meeda.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Please nuv poyi poyi ah gundu ni support cheyaku. Naku manushula meedha virakathi vasthadhi. 

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

our derFührer plate is placed at the right angle and labourer on the wrong angle. Funniest part is one labour is eating without touching his foods. 

Whoever done this dinning arrangement needs to be given a Noble Prize for his quantum imagination.

0-F796-B70-91-B5-46-DB-ADE4-6-FD668-D42-

maree intha deep ga kuda alochisthara ?

the guy whom you thought is eating without touching food may have already put the roti in his mouth, hence his hand is empty.. 

Modi nachakapothe ok kaani maree obsession avvakudadu..

18 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

adhi alage edsindi... just pm visit appudu city loni streets anni water to kadagadam anni buildings ni paint cheyyadam antha varake.

elagu 2 months lo up elections unnayi so konchem extra focus ilanti pr meeda.

main temple renovation  ,Konchem ghat section, roads  varaku chesaru anta 

Ofcourse all this is ultimately for votes , but atleast some form of long term infra develop chesaru unlike 8000 crores spent for pushkarams in AP for temporary arrangements 

49 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Everyone is served the same food and silverware. The same type...

PM of course is well protected and even the food/water is taken care of by his security, and this is the norm and no big deal in it. 

It becomes a big deal if one among the audience eats with a spoon and others don't. Isn't it a choice or preference? Oh, I get it, It's humility.

Publicity Speech Of Modi GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

20 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Digital Photography India lo first use chesina Modi gariki photos meeda aa maathram interest untadi

Modi was giving an interview to 'News Nation' when he made the claim. Modi said in Hindi: "I first used a digital camera, probably in 1987 or 1988 and very few had emails at that time In Viramgam tehsil, there was a rally of Advani ji so I had taken a photograph of him using that digital camera that time digital cameras were this big (movement of hands) I had one I had taken the photo and transmitted it to Delhi and the next day the coloured photo got published so Advani ji was surprised, how come the coloured photo got published the very next day in Delhi!"

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

main temple renovation  ,Konchem ghat section, roads  varaku chesaru anta 

Ofcourse all this is ultimately for votes , but atleast some form of long term infra develop chesaru unlike 8000 crores spent for pushkarams in AP for temporary arrangements 

What is the use of Kashi corridor project for rest of India in long term ? Except goosebumps to some Bhakts … it’s a mere expansion like tirupathi and yadadri 

kashi project complete aeithe we will see new era of India ani cheppadu, how that even logical ?

inka aurangazeb, nehru, temples antu enni years nettukosthado chudali