I love his humility of eating with labourers. Just look at the picture closely

JackSeal

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Well, they are not comfortable... They were forced to eat with spoons ..who eats with spoon  ? 

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

andulo antha kanipinchinda. 

forced to eat with spoons aa 

modi pakka vunnodu first spoon toh edo pettukunnad, then pakkana petti chetho tintunnad; 

who eats with spoon ? anedi comedy ga vundi; payasam este nuvvu chethoo tintava 

4 hours ago, JackSeal said:

our derFührer plate is placed at the right angle and labourer on the wrong angle. Funniest part is one labour is eating without touching his foods. 

Whoever done this dinning arrangement needs to be given a Noble Prize for his quantum imagination.

0-F796-B70-91-B5-46-DB-ADE4-6-FD668-D42-

@3$%

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

What is the use of Kashi corridor project for rest of India in long term ? Except goosebumps to some Bhakts … it’s a mere expansion like tirupathi and yadadri 

kashi project complete aeithe we will see new era of India ani cheppadu, how that even logical ?

inka aurangazeb, nehru, temples antu enni years nettukosthado chudali 

Nothing much as a country , but it's supposed to be one of the biggest tourist destination due to its history and importance

1 hour ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

akada gundu ni evadu support chesindu? asalu akda gundu ani..Modi ai..ekadana vunda ?

May be its in your head..kastha shake chey..set aitadi

My bad! Ni reply chuse ardham cheskovalsindhi. Nuv kaniyy. 

2 hours ago, dewarist said:

Digital Photography India lo first use chesina Modi gariki photos meeda aa maathram interest untadi

Modi was giving an interview to 'News Nation' when he made the claim. Modi said in Hindi: "I first used a digital camera, probably in 1987 or 1988 and very few had emails at that time In Viramgam tehsil, there was a rally of Advani ji so I had taken a photograph of him using that digital camera that time digital cameras were this big (movement of hands) I had one I had taken the photo and transmitted it to Delhi and the next day the coloured photo got published so Advani ji was surprised, how come the coloured photo got published the very next day in Delhi!"

@3$%

12 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

PM ante, sonia gandhi laga undali. Andaru kalla meda padali. Telugollu  ni kukkalu lekka chudali. Appudu manaku valla meda gauravam kalugu tundi

Nehru peru marichavu sodara @3$%

Playbook lo first Nehru ne anali ani chepparu kada.Sisalaina bhakt laaga unnav, please dont deviate from playbook.

8 minutes ago, dewarist said:

Nehru peru marichavu sodara @3$%

Playbook lo first Nehru ne anali ani chepparu kada.Sisalaina bhakt laaga unnav, please dont deviate from playbook.

Naku sonia amma ante ne ishtam. Daivam tho samanam.

32 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

PM ante, sonia gandhi laga undali. Andaru kalla meda padali. Telugollu  ni kukkalu lekka chudali. Appudu manaku valla meda gauravam kalugu tundi

Sonia is worst i agree. infact Namo is better than her.