Video call interview vere vallato cheyinchi

manadonga

3 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Any police compliant??

antha scene ledhuuu. Its not illegal. It might be unethical though. 

Shame on you and your work ethic ani thittadu anta. after 15 mins of continuous minguduuuu,  My Friend gadu sorry cheppi inka batch icchesiiiii apice bayatakiiii fast ga vacchesinaaa ani tolded. 

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

my friend did that once for contract job.

2nd day thella manager gaduuu apice lo ki pilichi full bhoothuluuuu mingaduuu. Thelloluuuu mosam ani easy ga theesukoru. valla ego hurt ayyithadhiii they go crazy sometimes.

Fully remote jobs ayithe better atleast for the first job. 

Yes vallani hurt cheyatam valla next mana meedha adhey impression untadhi. 

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Yes. They will save screenshots. It will be shared with HR too in most companies as compliance policy etc 

I personally know as one of my previous IT director jovially said “the same person we interviewed turned up to join” on my first day 

Enni chusi untaro

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Vaddu vayaa… these people are really hating us for doing these kind of things.. all Indians are kinda branded as cheaters now.. 

one of the white managers that I work with was so frustrated of conducting interviews and catching fake candidates that he is even willing to give an opportunity who can do interview on their own and answer some basic questions…

very soon, desi resume ante pakkana pasestharemoo 

Maa single income valla kastalu neeku emi telusa vaa 401k 20k and hsa 7500 and espp 15% salary teste inka emi migalatam ledu vachhina salary vachhinatte potundi 

illutkonte inko 1500$ extra karchulu avutayi ekkada tevalu vayya 

Lip sync technique edo try chey cheyochu kada bro ..why changing the person on video ..? Lip sync aithe at least you will be in front of the screen. 
lip sync aithe .. if anything goes wron at least we can say that network issue ani cover cheyochu 

2 minutes ago, buffaloboy said:

Lip sync technique edo try chey cheyochu kada bro ..why changing the person on video ..? Lip sync aithe at least you will be in front of the screen. 
lip sync aithe .. if anything goes wron at least we can say that network issue ani cover cheyochu 

Lip sync interview time lo telisipotundi bhayya interview time lo and and kottaga call out and call in options testunaru meeting link lo 

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Vaddu vayaa… these people are really hating us for doing these kind of things.. all Indians are kinda branded as cheaters now.. 

one of the white managers that I work with was so frustrated of conducting interviews and catching fake candidates that he is even willing to give an opportunity who can do interview on their own and answer some basic questions…

very soon, desi resume ante pakkana pasestharemoo 

Ala vundali ma desi debba ante.

2 hours ago, manadonga said:

Lip sync interview time lo telisipotundi bhayya interview time lo and and kottaga call out and call in options testunaru meeting link lo 

Eh madhya edo ochndi ga otter ani

How are ***** calls going on now ? Other than lip sync any other techniques? I heard from one of my friend that mestris are using some softwares and it is a big setup now? Anyone know what is that and how it works?

7 hours ago, manadonga said:

Maa single income valla kastalu neeku emi telusa vaa 401k 20k and hsa 7500 and espp 15% salary teste inka emi migalatam ledu vachhina salary vachhinatte potundi 

illutkonte inko 1500$ extra karchulu avutayi ekkada tevalu vayya 

Any entry technology like service now or sales force or Java or QA can be learned in 1-2 months… once you learn something, oka 10 interviews isthe, you will get an idea of what questions are asked and what all topics you need to look into.. as you keep attending interviews, you will get better and better..  all they need is your time and guidance… so better put them in the same tech that you work on.. 

my wife followed the same approach and got a job in 3 months… and she is working on her own without any support too… she is of average intelligence and never worked in her life.. 

11 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Any entry technology like service now or sales force or Java or QA can be learned in 1-2 months… once you learn something, oka 10 interviews isthe, you will get an idea of what questions are asked and what all topics you need to look into.. as you keep attending interviews, you will get better and better..  all they need is your time and guidance… so better put them in the same tech that you work on.. 

my wife followed the same approach and got a job in 3 months… and she is working on her own without any support too… she is of average intelligence and never worked in her life.. 

nee influence antha vaadi edo reference tho job ippinchi vuntaavu le uncle mee wife ki

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

No we desis need shortcuts..froxxy tho job kottale supprot tho job nadipiyyale..ethics lavada makem avasaram le dabbunte chalu