Life in America vs Life in India

Pulkapresident

Which one you prefer?  

106 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/15/2021 at 11:07 PM, ManOffSteel said:

Depends on if you have money or not. 

If you have money nothing can beat the privileged life in India..

If you fall under middleclass then US life is much better.. All the guys that picked life in US, if they are given some 20C, 90% of them will pack their bags and run to India..

100C+ people's life in India is on a totally different level. US lo money won't change your life after a certain level. It is the same life.

Bro i wont go to india even if i win a lottery worth 1 billion.  Life is good here. No comparison less judging more secure belief in justice system. If you have good friends atleast 2-3 families after marraige thats more tha. Enough.

On 12/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, Fish said:

I like Life in US better for the below reasons 

1. I need not participate in these false prestige discussions like I have this much jewelry, this much properties…..Prashanthsmga undi ikkada 

2. I can be myself….Need not worry about society like what neighbors think….less watchful eyes 

3. Even though I cannot have servant maid there is satisfaction in doing my work 

I still use the iphone that i bought 6 years ago. Imagine how people in india treat/judge me based on the iphone inuse? When we meet people in india all they do is quick scan of your clothes, ornamenta phones blah blah blah. Vadhura babu ah inda.

On 12/17/2021 at 3:37 AM, Pulkapresident said:

Jagan anna enta neech kameene kutte ayina, I can still call him lucha and not go to jail for it, yeah?

you can even abuse your provincial govt and get away with it in China. In India, mamata, KCR, Pinarayi Vijayan, Stalin, and every other CM has been known to send people to jail for posts criticizing them. Jayalalitha was the worst of all in this.

you'll be booked under national security act for criticizing BJP. 100s of young people are in jails in India for it. the most high profile was one Sharjeel Imam, who said something in public that was deemed as 'disturbing communal harmony'. Its been almost 3yrs I think since he's been in Jail. inka chaala mandhi unnaru. you keep living in la la land. pulka bubble. dravidian bubble. sanghi bubble. these capitalist bubbles won't be touched. and if they are touched, courts will swiftly act on such transgressions. so these people are safe in India. Rest are roadkill.

On 12/17/2021 at 3:37 AM, Pulkapresident said:

Jagan anna enta neech kameene kutte ayina, I can still call him lucha and not go to jail for it, yeah?

I feel way more secure in China. inspite of the overt racism, and suffocating nationalist crap that dominates conversations. you just tune all that sh1t out. China's swimming in money.

11 hours ago, Swatkat said:

I still use the iphone that i bought 6 years ago. Imagine how people in india treat/judge me based on the iphone inuse? When we meet people in india all they do is quick scan of your clothes, ornamenta phones blah blah blah. Vadhura babu ah inda.

Agree with you 

Vomerica any day. 

* You dont need any influence to get your basic chittt done here

* As long as you are not violating laws, you can even aaatcareee a president here

* Top class universities for kids

* Can very much fly to any part of the world. 

Last but not the least, Independence from societal norms. 

Even if you have money and servants, all this cant be achieved in India. Not in next 200 years atleast

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2021 at 9:43 PM, Pulkapresident said:

Which one do you like better? 

india is for fighters, usa is for lazy butts.. oka small roadside merchant kuda daily life kosam fight chesthadu e spirit leni vallu life lo achieve chesedi ledu other than car house long weekend trips no special dreams only live to fulfill other dreams anukune vallaki usa best place..  specially manaki evadu gc ivvadu meru modern banisalu in the name of h1 anna kani ikkade untam endukante india lo phone gurinchi matladatharu pakkinti vallu gossip chestharu kada...