I am a brahmin : Mamta

Telugodura456

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

They can be "liberal" congress or "secular" or "communal" but never forget to remind you their caste. but narsi wants to focus on some small agri communities specific to some region. @Raven_Rayes

FGl0M7aUcAQssbp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Emi vella ahamkaram… I am from Brahmin family I don’t need char certificate ante vere vallaki kavali ana ? Or only they are nationalists who represent hinduism ana 

13 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Emi vella ahamkaram… I am from Brahmin family I don’t need char certificate ante vere vallaki kavali ana ? Or only they are nationalists who represent hinduism ana 

She got the pulse of electioneering. Hindutwa ante BJ galla sothhu kadhu ani campaign cheyali… otherwise, its hard to defeat BJ P. Shivsena was successful that way only. Opposition should learn to appease Hindus more than ever if they want to win.  Fcuk all this fake secularism junk.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, reality said:

She got the pulse of electioneering. Hindutwa ante BJ galla sothhu kadhu ani campaign cheyali… otherwise, its hard to defeat BJ P. Shivsena was successful that way only. Opposition should learn to appease Hindus more than ever if they want to win.  Fcuk all this fake secularism junk.

shiv sena BJP ni odinchindaa ??
ippudu ila cheppukuntunnara Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

18 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

BJP ki B-party tayar ayindi...

BJP ni bhustapitham chestham ani Congress ni kaali chestundi ra ayya ie thikaldi...

BJ gallu much better than this cunning women

Just now, JackSeal said:

BJ gallu much better than this cunning women

AAP and TMC will ensure BJP will get a third term.

Cunning analo...dumb analo telustaledu...but pakka thikaldi. Goa lo BJP ni oditha ani Congress ni kaali chestundi

NE lo BJP ni odistha ani Congress ni kaali chesindi..

54 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

anukunta. They  represent hinduism not to benefit hindus but try to  exploit them for personal benefit.

1 hour ago, reality said:

Language pride is the only way to defend sanghis. They struggle to take hold in states like TN. Even in bengal mamta portrayed BJP as non-bengali party. SS was never liked by RSS because it always espoused maratha nationalism. Look how quickly it turned secular. Have you ever wondered why secretive  sanghis like @Raven_Rayes  are terrified of language identity and keep pushing religion identity on people ? they know it means end of sangh and congress.

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

Hnet-image.gif

1 hour ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

AAP and TMC will ensure BJP will get a third term.

Cunning analo...dumb analo telustaledu...but pakka thikaldi. Goa lo BJP ni oditha ani Congress ni kaali chestundi

NE lo BJP ni odistha ani Congress ni kaali chesindi..

Hnet-image.gif