multiple miscarriages - feeling low

nvssr

1 minute ago, nvssr said:

ento masth bada ga undi - 2 times miscarriages ayyayi maku rendu 6-8 weeks time lone - anyone faced similar issues?

Sorry to hear… My wife had few miscarriages…. Don’t feel low and get yourself tested with a good gynecologist…

Heard couple of bad news related to pregnancy okati at the time delivery and one around 7 months .. one last year and one tho year.. last year aina vaallu malli blessed with baby girl recently .. you guys will have a baby soon .. focus on mental health first  

• Upvote 2

yeah fine eh unannu - epde vacha bayataki - masth bada ammaylaki eppatdika edusthu unde papam. ade thoughts enduku ayindi ani - em cheyalo kuda thelyatle - entha research chesina ekkada end avvatledu

continue ga 2 times ante chala kastama? first pregnancy

3 minutes ago, nvssr said:

yeah fine eh unannu - epde vacha bayataki - masth bada ammaylaki eppatdika edusthu unde papam. ade thoughts enduku ayindi ani - em cheyalo kuda thelyatle - entha research chesina ekkada end avvatledu

Atla em undadhu va… ye technology lenappude maa athha ki first 3 pregnancies had issues ayyay Anta.. after that she had 3 babies.. ippudunna technology ki asalatlanti doubts ye odhu.. stress is the one of the culprits itlanti time lo.. don’t get into your head

52 minutes ago, nvssr said:

ento masth bada ga undi - 2 times miscarriages ayyayi maku. rendu same type miscarriages. 6-7 week daggara grow avvatledu or heart beat ravatledu - anyone faced similar issues?

Stay strong bro don't feel bad friends faced issue but they were successful in the end

54 minutes ago, nvssr said:

ento masth bada ga undi - 2 times miscarriages ayyayi maku. rendu same type miscarriages. 6-7 week daggara grow avvatledu or heart beat ravatledu - anyone faced similar issues?

one of my friend had the same issue...3 times......vadu went back to india 

luckily she pregnant when they were in india and they were able to come back.....now they have a baby 

sorry bro......no one can help you here.....stay strong n fight it

1 hour ago, nvssr said:

Ee madhya kaalam lo itlantivi chala vintunna. Naa friend circle lo 4 members ki jarigindi ila. Andaru cheppina kaaranam stress ekkuva teeskovatam valla ani. Meeku next time Arunachaleshwarudi blessings tho manchiga jaragalani korukuntunna !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nvssr said:

With changing food quality and different things it's more common in woman now to have miscarriages. Don't feel low and doctor is your best friend. There are many treatments now and many tests to find the cause and solve it. Please get a good gynecologist and take opinion from multiple doctors before getting any surgeries. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nvssr said:

Pregnancy tym lo baga travelling chestunara?

49 minutes ago, kasi said:

one of my friend had the same issue...3 times......vadu went back to india 

luckily she pregnant when they were in india and they were able to come back.....now they have a baby 

sorry bro......no one can help you here.....stay strong n fight it

oh. emina thelsa any treatment or diagnosis in india ani?  US lo doctors koncham lyt theskuntunnaru anipinchindi first time common chromosomal abnormalities annaru - so lyt theskunnam - eppudud kuda em cheylem konni tests cheyinchkovali annaru after a month but evi munde suggest cheyalsindi

3 minutes ago, nvssr said:

oh. emina thelsa any treatment or diagnosis in india ani?  US lo doctors koncham lyt theskuntunnaru anipinchindi first time common chromosomal abnormalities annaru - so lyt theskunnam - eppudud kuda em cheylem konni tests cheyinchkovali annaru after a month but evi munde suggest cheyalsindi

No they didn't get any treatment, pregnancy happened accidentally and they were home untill 6th month and came back to US for delivery

I would suggest you to go India and get checked up once

Sorry bro....I know the pain, I spoke to my friend when he had miscarriages, my throat was dry I couldn't even talk. 

Just remember one thing, if you are not strong your wife can't be strong, she needs you more than ever now. Take break go for a vacation

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, nvssr said:

first time

first time koncham vellavallam normal eh adi kuda. second time we were at home most of the time

Avoid travelling vayya.. nenu same situation nunchi vacha.. second daniki doctor no travel ante asala almost hospital ki  travel tappa anta cut chesa.. avoid work too upto 6months.. after 6 months it will be alright.. edi na exp but manchi doctor ni chudu and share all you previous reports and exp it will be alright

• Upvote 1