Calling all husbands in DB....mee attha gari ni etla control lo pedturru vaa

AndhraPickles

8 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Intha mandi vatthahaaru baadithulaa..🤣

best thing is to listen to their ideas and don  what you want to do, slowly they will understand Alludu gattodu ani.. keep yourselves highly unpredictable to them, sometime moody ga undu vallu frequent ga vaste, they will underatnd you are not comfortable with something

the best way to handle people is to keep them thinking within themselves about what is going on than giving them clarity about ourselves so that we end up thinking what they are doing

unpredictability is important asset, it is a wonderful asset if used correctly, no where i mean to recommend bad things disrespecting elders

in laws ni first lo ne control lo pettalu. leka pote @veerigadulaa 4 stones kosam wait chesukuntu undaali.. neeku samadhi ki stones vastadi kaani valla 4 stones eppatiki raavu

allways earn your 4 stones than expecting from others, a stone that comes from self integrity is allmost a diamond than a diamond that comes from losing self respect

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pakeer_saab said:

Real world doesn't work that way, guys want to live in such idealistic world, your parents will never be treated as her parents, you may treat her parents as yours

nowhere i said disrespecting them but they will never behave as your parents other than your wife's parents, set boundaries early on to avoid future problems

you may not know this as you have managed to get a western wife, people here are matured enough not to get too much into daughters life unless she asks for it, this is not the case with Indian in laws, so empathize with the OP and suggest solutions 

What suggestions u have for boys parents ? They also boundaries ah or can they dictate however they want?

8 minutes ago, Ellen said:

What suggestions u have for boys parents ? They also boundaries ah or can they dictate however they want?

suggestion for in laws on both side is to mind their own business unless asked for their advice

treat elders on both side with respect, if those boundaries are crossed, remind them politely

in simple, make everything work reciprocatively in relationships

marriage recent ga ayindi ga relax aite, those become norms

bend the plant before it becomes tree

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

best thing is to listen to their ideas and don  what you want to do, slowly they will understand Alludu gattodu ani.. keep yourselves highly unpredictable to them, sometime moody ga undu vallu frequent ga vaste, they will underatnd you are not comfortable with something

the best way to handle people is to keep them thinking within themselves about what is going on than giving them clarity about ourselves so that we end up thinking what they are doing

unpredictability is important asset, it is a wonderful asset if used correctly, no where i mean to recommend bad things disrespecting elders

in laws ni first lo ne control lo pettalu. leka pote @veerigadulaa 4 stones kosam wait chesukuntu undaali.. neeku samadhi ki stones vastadi kaani valla 4 stones eppatiki raavu

allways earn your 4 stones than expecting from others, a stone that comes from self integrity is allmost a diamond than a diamond that comes from losing self respect

Very reasonable and correct suggestion bro...unpredictability...yes.....

6 hours ago, Ellen said:

Ee kaalam lo problems ekkuva ada pillala thallula nunche vasthunnaaay....sthitha pragnatha lopisthundi ee tharam "vattha gaari" lo

"Ivalti Ellenu kooodaa....repati vattha gaare"

7 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Ee kaalam lo problems ekkuva ada pillala thallula nunche vasthunnaaay....sthitha pragnatha lopisthundi ee tharam "vattha gaari" lo

"Ivalti Ellenu kooodaa....repati vattha gaare"

andari cases same kadu

I won't force my kids to get married. Valla istam. Tokkalo gola evadikkavali

Just now, Ellen said:

I won't force my kids to get married. Valla istam. Tokkalo gola evadikkavali

Nuvvu forcinaa....forcaka poina...u will be future vatthahaaru to some Alludu or kodalu.....mind it....🤣

1 minute ago, AndhraPickles said:

Nuvvu forcinaa....forcaka poina...u will be future vatthahaaru to some Alludu or kodalu.....mind it....🤣

Sufose...for sufose aah day ne vaste I won't mingle in their life le. Valla istam.

On 12/18/2021 at 12:03 AM, AndhraPickles said:

How to control a 10th class vatthagaaru who want to dominate everyone with her limited knowledge....😉

Post some tips yaaa

Em bro... Corona real kaadu. Vachina karpuram and kashayam notlo vesukuntey potaadhi... Vaccine vesukovadhu. Daani valla narala weakness vastaadi ani edo edo cheptunara.

Note - above ma friend ki jarigindhi.

Just now, DarkKnight19 said:

Em bro... Corona real kaadu. Vachina karpuram and kashayam notlo vesukuntey potaadhi... Vaccine vesukovadhu. Daani valla narala weakness vastaadi ani edo edo cheptunara.

Note - above ma friend ki jarigindhi.

"Annitiki nenunna" ani tayyaravuthundi maa vatthahaaru..ade main problem...

Just now, AndhraPickles said:

Chooddham.....

Kaadu naake nachadu evaraina na life lo interfere aite, torture kanipistadi, idi telsi kuda if i repeat that sh1t, I obviously didn't learn anything.  I would definitely shut my mouth and mind my own business.