Calling all husbands in DB....mee attha gari ni etla control lo pedturru vaa

AndhraPickles

Just now, Ellen said:

Kaadu naake nachadu evaraina na life lo interfere aite, torture kanipistadi, idi telsi kuda if i repeat that sh1t, I obviously didn't learn anything.  I would definitely shut my mouth and mind my own business. 

Manchidi

Mine is different, My in laws are super including my wife .Recently my wife community friends are teaching self empowerment to her and am becoming victim of this from last 2 years.

How to cut those family friends ani thinking … any idea guys ??? Karra viragakunda……

3 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Mine is different, My in laws are super including my wife .Recently my wife community friends are teaching self empowerment to her and am becoming victim of this from last 2 years.

How to cut those family friends ani thinking … any idea guys ??? Karra viragakunda……

Move to a different community baa

1 minute ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Yes moved to different community recently. What’s app, Group calls  are going on… 

Self empowerment ante endhi?

3 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

Self empowerment ante endhi?

today Self empowerment is diffferent kada..       Emundi Intlo prativishayanni ..friends to discuss chesi , Mogudi to argue chesi fights pettukovdam 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Self empowerment ante Husband tho vanta vandinchadam, battalu uthikinchadam, make him clean the house and get groceries. 

Edi vunna better bro.. dantlo emundi 

2 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

today Self empowerment is diffferent kada..       Emundi Intlo prativishayanni ..friends to discuss chesi , Mogudi to argue chesi fights pettukovdam 

That’s bathuku jatka bandi not empowerment 

5 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Can you give some examples. You made me curious 

16 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

set the boundaries early on, if you need to try something on me, i can also try something new on you ani hint ivvu

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

She should get a job may be work toh busy unte janala toh time undadu 

• Upvote 2