How to make family Friends?

abulu

its been 3 years in usa, but never got a good family friends. 

2) I tried to make friends with my kids age, but they start comparing their kids with my kids and getting back off assuming they are talented. ( we not even say a word about them) 

3) I really feel missing people back in India

changing job is not option. in my company very less Desis, that's another problem. 

How generally you guys make friends in USA? where do you meet people to make friends. here desi population is also less in my county. 

and we cant meet other English people. 

• Like 1

Do you own a house? community lo unna vallaku nee avasaram untadhi. and vice versa. Thats how you make friends. 

Also are your kids involved in sports/dance and any other practice. Akkada pick and drop dhaggara friends avtharu. Atleast do you play cricket or anything with offffft uthhh? 

Ivvani work out avvakaothe nearest temple ki regular poyyi parichayam chesukovacchu. Eevi yevi work out ayithale ante change your location to texas or NC. Kuppalu theppalu friends ayhtharuuu

or just kill the need for friends. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, abulu said:

2) I tried to make friends with my kids age, but they start comparing their kids with my kids and getting back off assuming they are talented. ( we not even say a word about them) 

changing job is not option. in my company very less Desis, that's another problem. 

How generally you guys make friends in USA? where do you meet people to make friends. here desi population is also less in my county. 

i thought you said your kid has gifted talent. if your kid really has gifted talents nuvvu vaddanna mee intiki vastharu and friendship chestharu lol

10 minutes ago, gudboy said:

i thought you said your kid has gifted talent. if your kid really has gifted talents nuvvu vaddanna mee intiki vastharu and friendship chestharu lol

Yes, so that your kids can be help to them.

spelling bee type

41 minutes ago, abulu said:

which state baa , My bar doors are always open 

58 minutes ago, abulu said:

Cricket join avvu. Practice,game ayyaka, Game discussion lo hangout with team and bond. Slowly weekend family gather or mix some pulihora

Kastam baa, we moved to a place an year and half ago and made friends with just 2 other couples both non desi. Both through dog meetups, after we got our puppy. Ledante adi kooda ayyedi kaadu, yeah it sucks man em cheppalo teliyadu. 

Covid mundu atleast meetups undevi thanks to this BS ippudu avi kooda paaye

1 hour ago, abulu said:

Audi car or pedda tesla car konu bayya..  minimun iddaru mugguru vachi matladistharu.. nuvvu choose chesuko evaritho frandship cheyyalo

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

Audi car or pedda tesla car konu bayya..  minimun iddaru mugguru vachi matladistharu.. nuvvu choose chesuko evaritho frandship cheyyalo

penny ki panikirani friendship adi

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Gone are those days baa…iyyala repu prathodu driving luxury German cars…no one cares 

1 hour ago, jays02 said:

desi population also will not make friendship if they don't need, correct? Requirement for friendship is need and opportunity, simple.

100% agree bro. 

I dont have special talent nor I am super rich or luxurious so that people can come forward and talk to me by themselves. 

1 hour ago, uzaaR said:

Only small talk friends, hi hello 

If u r a doctor, they will make friends 😊

Problem with desi colleagues office lo vunapudu yentha manchiga vuntaro office ayaka asalu kalavanu koda leru 

em ra ante, "nenu nalugurilo vunante vunta" but end of the day I like to be alone bro 

weekend vasthay ilu cleaning fixing pellani tipplai abbo chala busy bro antadu, asalu vontariga busy ela vundalo

teliduI cant watch TV whole wekeends. 

1 hour ago, joblessjack said:

which state baa , My bar doors are always open 

Thank you so much brother, may be one day. 

1 hour ago, gudboy said:

Yes bro thats not varam thats sapam, I am not sending my kid to any spellbee but people on other side thinks that their kids are getting dominated in terms or knowledge( narrow minded) and keeping aside cant help. 

32 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Kastam baa, we moved to a place an year and half ago and made friends with just 2 other couples both non desi. Both through dog meetups, after we got our puppy. Ledante adi kooda ayyedi kaadu, yeah it sucks man em cheppalo teliyadu. 

Covid mundu atleast meetups undevi thanks to this BS ippudu avi kooda paaye

Yeah earlier we have a great family friends who came to our house and stay whole day although they stay just few block aways, thats like golden days and they use to treat the kids as their own kids, they left and there is no one close enough to them to do so, 

49 minutes ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Cricket join avvu. Practice,game ayyaka, Game discussion lo hangout with team and bond. Slowly weekend family gather or mix some pulihora

with family kids kastam bro circket gatra may be will try this summer but thats long way to go . 

The reason for this thread is to tell people like me exists and you are not alone, hope this helps for someone who going through same boredom as we. 

• Like 2