How to make family Friends?

abulu

1 hour ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Cricket join avvu. Practice,game ayyaka, Game discussion lo hangout with team and bond. Slowly weekend family gather or mix some pulihora

Unmarried poralu porilatho pulihora mixing vinnam kaani…itta pamilies tho saha pulihora kalupudu endhi baa 

2 hours ago, abulu said:

its been 3 years in usa, but never got a good family friends. 

2) I tried to make friends with my kids age, but they start comparing their kids with my kids and getting back off assuming they are talented. ( we not even say a word about them) 

3) I really feel missing people back in India

changing job is not option. in my company very less Desis, that's another problem. 

How generally you guys make friends in USA? where do you meet people to make friends. here desi population is also less in my county. 

and we cant meet other English people. 

kids comparision is common.. and mostly families fight bcoz of kids only

There is a saying - The worst thing in life is not being alone but rather end up with people that make you feel alone .

So with these “family” friends you will end up in similar way …

4 hours ago, abulu said:

2) I tried to make friends with my kids age, but they start comparing their kids with my kids and getting back off assuming they are talented. ( we not even say a word about them) 

changing job is not option. in my company very less Desis, that's another problem. 

How generally you guys make friends in USA? where do you meet people to make friends. here desi population is also less in my county. 

Go to strip club, as soon as you see desi say HI, they will be-cum friends on you 

11 hours ago, abulu said:

Emitlu bro?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, abulu said:

desis are the worst in US to make friends somehow Covid valla janalu sontha vallani kalvatanikey baddakam chupistunnaru! Don’t worry you will do better 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

Audi car or pedda tesla car konu bayya..  minimun iddaru mugguru vachi matladistharu.. nuvvu choose chesuko evaritho frandship cheyyalo

Lol a kaalam lo unnav? Desi kodkulu adukku tinna kuda ego Lu takkuva undav US lo 

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Lol a kaalam lo unnav? Desi kodkulu adukku tinna kuda ego Lu takkuva undav US lo 

True.. enno experiences not one. 
Andaru masters cheyanike ne ochinaru some H1B’s but memu 2010-11 time lo ochina valam for masters. 
recent Opt gallu ochina valu ayte mamulu ethulu dengaru esp office lo and calls lo. Telsu manaku pilla fook ani em analem. 

Mostly Telugu ppl una client lo kuda evadu parchiayalu cheskoru baa Adi daridram ante. I am working at a client where most of them telugites 98% desis Dallas batch. Starting lo iddaru na kodukulu telugu lo matladinru arei manchiga anukuna. Tarvata strict ga only English and edo build up company motam veele run chesthunatu etulu