All kirana kottlu owners mostly komitlu should oppose nani comments

Aryaa

9 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

thu mari ila tayaravuthunnarentra... vadu anna meaning scale of business and ROI meeda...

eedi scale of business and ROI kosam kirana dukanam ollatho compare cheyadam deniki anta...

1 minute ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

eedi scale of business and ROI kosam kirana dukanam ollatho compare cheyadam deniki anta...

prathi daniki manobhavalu debba thinte kastam... mari sukumaram avuthunnaru janalu... USlo unde vallu kuda deeniki support.... ikkada presidentne moham meeda thidatharu...

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

prathi daniki manobhavalu debba thinte kastam... mari sukumaram avuthunnaru janalu... USlo unde vallu kuda deeniki support.... ikkada presidentne moham meeda thidatharu...

US ante..it took almost 250 years of free rule and free life advicacy to come upto here...India is still 75.

When US was at 75, things were much horrible than India at 75, although comparing them itself is silly.

Nani gadiki repu moring cinema release...cinema tickets prices are as usual...nothing has changed..eedu ipudu nidra lechi kirana dukan collections ekuva vunayi anadam lo emaina ardam vunda ?

9 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

US ante..it took almost 250 years of free rule and free life advicacy to come upto here...India is still 75.

When US was at 75, things were much horrible than India at 75, although comparing them itself is silly.

Nani gadiki repu moring cinema release...cinema tickets prices are as usual...nothing has changed..eedu ipudu nidra lechi kirana dukan collections ekuva vunayi anadam lo emaina ardam vunda ?

Nani gadu eppudu edvalo nenu etla time decide chestha bhayya.. my only question is why is govt interfering ani...evarikaina problem unte court lo case veyali...anthe gani govt GO endo..

16 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

avi unnave debbatinataniki mari... Brahmanandam Confused GIF - Brahmanandam Confused - Discover & Share GIFs  in 2021 | Comedy pictures, Excited face, Funny gif

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Nani gadu eppudu edvalo nenu etla time decide chestha bhayya.. my only question is why is govt interfering ani...evarikaina problem unte court lo case veyali...anthe gani govt GO endo..

Govt bought in a GO and people not happy with it, went to court and got it squashed..now the ticket prices are at regular levels...

Now, what is that Nani wants here? 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Govt bought in a GO and people not happy with it, went to court and got it squashed..now the ticket prices are at regular levels...

I don;t care what he wants bhayya... To me I hate the govt actions and I am not even from AP, so I am the least but we need to have a clear mind to see what is correct...

Na arguement okate... Govt enforce cheyakudadu and citizens should have free will to think in democracy... I also condem the US govt to make Vaccination mandatory... u cannot enforce something against the citizens will... you can only educate them the benefits of vaccine...

4 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I don;t care what he wants bhayya... To me I hate the govt actions and I am not even from AP, so I am the least but we need to have a clear mind to see what is correct...

Na arguement okate... Govt enforce cheyakudadu and citizens should have free will to think in democracy... I also condem the US govt to make Vaccination mandatory... u cannot enforce something against the citizens will... you can only educate them the benefits of vaccine...

You are getting confused here.

Govt GO tevadam, cancel avadam kuda ayipoinayi...what does Nani want now? to increase the ticket price by 10x ?

6 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Govt GO tevadam, cancel avadam kuda ayipoinayi...what does Nani want now? to increase the ticket price by 10x ?

ya true ippude nidra lechinattu unnadu nani...

47 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

may be someone asked abhiprayam he said there 

32 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

FGumUOYVcAAuXRs?format=jpg&name=large

The authorities had issued orders have seized 15 theaters in Krishna district as they were running without a license. Authorities are inspecting all the theaters across the district and checking whether ticket rates, fire safety, covid protocol are being followed. The officials found that the rates of eatables in canteens were higher than ticket rates. It is reported that the authorities would fix the prices in all theaters, including multiplexes.