Consider getting booster shot guys

veerigadu

I recovered in less than 3 days. It was mild cold like symptoms. 

Test came negative just now. 

Dont watch fox news.

First they said covid is fake. Then said mask is dangerous, tharvtha numbers are raising due to more tests annaru KVP lunchvodkasssss. Now they talk crap about vaccines and boosters. Stop listening to that arrogant fox news people. They are dying like crazy every day. 

There is no country on face of earth who is resisting this vaccine aspect so much. Other than these balisi kottukuntunaaa batchhhhh

ABortion ki emo your body your choice ante oppukoru...Vaccine ki emo mundaaa mopuuuu yedupuluuu. Vaccine ante oka 2-3% population ki side effects unatyi. Its not a sanjeevini. Aaa 2-3% side effects pattukoni mundaaa yedupulu ivvaniiii. 

.yevadi karma vadidi

IMO, You cant completely avoid covid but vaccination and boosters will help you recover faster. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

I recovered in less than 48 hours with mild cold like symptoms. I started feeling off since Monday morning.  I feel perfect since last night. 

Dont watch fox news. First they said covid is fake. Then said mask is dangerous, tharvtha numbers are raising due to more tests. Now they talk crap about vaccines and boosters. Stop listening to that arrogant fox news people. 

You cant completely avoid covid but vaccination and boosters will help you recover faster. 

nee maata kosame andaru waiting anna.

thanks

• veerigadu changed the title to Consider getting booster shot guys
1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

I recovered in less than 3 days. It was mild cold like symptoms. 

Test came negative just now. 

Dont watch fox news.

First they said covid is fake. Then said mask is dangerous, tharvtha numbers are raising due to more tests annaru KVP lunchvodkasssss. Now they talk crap about vaccines and boosters. Stop listening to that arrogant fox news people. They are dying like crazy every day. 

There is no country on face of earth who is resisting this vaccine aspect so much. Other than these balisi kottukuntunaaa batchhhhh

ABortion ki emo your body your choice ante oppukoru...Vaccine ki emo mundaaa mopuuuu yedupuluuu. Vaccine ante oka 2-3% population ki side effects unatyi. Its not a sanjeevini. Aaa 2-3% side effects pattukoni mundaaa yedupulu ivvaniiii. 

.yevadi karma vadidi

IMO, You cant completely avoid covid but vaccination and boosters will help you recover faster. 

We can’t let govt control our DNA through vaccine antunna @fox