Shyam singha Roy

JustChill_Mama

Aryan dravidian history is false. there's no proper evidence found ani union HRD gave a gazette. 

Varna system is through out india from far old ages. North lo different invasions valla culture mix ayyindi anthe.

3 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Yes it is … all famous Hindu Gods like Rama Krishna Shivayya are from north and Aryan race 

I think Shiva is a different class altogether, he is surrounded by ganas who were rejected by other worlds due to their ghoulish appearance but were accepted as children by Shiva. He doesn't maintain class in fact he is GOD of Masses. He show no difference to anyone and all are equal to him and accepted by him. That's the reason all the Asuras worship Shiva as he accepts them as they are.

To refer to your statement, the clay tablets found from the excavations of Mohenjo-daro had Lord Shiva in meditative position surrounded by the animal figures and referred as Pashupathi. Due to unknown reasons (mostly drying up of water sources), they were forced to migrate to down south of India and are called Dravidians. Based on that, we can safely assume Lord Shiva is from the Dravidians or South Indians. This migrations didn't stop at South of India, it went all the way to Australia, some linguists found resemblance of phonics between spoken languages of Austrialian aboriginals and Tamilians and also some shared genetic ancestry.

12 minutes ago, ObiWan said:

I think Shiva is a different class altogether, he is surrounded by ganas who were rejected by other worlds due to their ghoulish appearance but were accepted as children by Shiva. He doesn't maintain class in fact he is GOD of Masses. He show no difference to anyone and all are equal to him and accepted by him. That's the reason all the Asuras worship Shiva as he accepts them as they are.

To refer to your statement, the clay tablets found from the excavations of Mohenjo-daro had Lord Shiva in meditative position surrounded by the animal figures and referred as Pashupathi. Due to unknown reasons (mostly drying up of water sources), they were forced to migrate to down south of India and are called Dravidians. Based on that, we can safely assume Lord Shiva is from the Dravidians or South Indians. This migrations didn't stop at South of India, it went all the way to Australia, some linguists found resemblance of phonics between spoken languages of Austrialian aboriginals and Tamilians and also some shared genetic ancestry.

inka seppu baa climatic conditions thoti Oz gallu atta untar itu ila untaar ani

1 minute ago, JAI_NTR said:

inka seppu baa climatic conditions thoti Oz gallu atta untar itu ila untaar ani

Bro I said some genetic ancestry and some phonics, also what I said is based on research. Again if some new research says otherwise in future, we might have to ditch the previous. I am talking about Aboriginals here, not the white folks you think/see only the Australians.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-01-15/research-shows-ancient-indian-migration-to-australia/4466382?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&utm_content=link&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_source=abc_news_web

main-qimg-386986e63a88e51220655cf29ae5147c-lq