Pucche pabhikar channel lepesara

krishnote3

7 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

Wht happened to his channel..looks like he got scared and SHUTDOWN.

antha leedhu..

ku££a pagalthengi mooyinchaaru..

CBI directly talked to Google and the result is known to all.

11 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

antha leedhu..

ku££a pagalthengi mooyinchaaru..

CBI directly talked to Google and the result is known to all.

Haha.. seriously such a low level sht ..good for his kids and wify i doubt if he has any..

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Interesting... Not sure why he took it down... I will keep doing these videos... I am Citizen ani annadu oka video lo ...33mtnj.gif

Then YT will keep deleting those videos. Once a LEGAL ORDER is established, YT will chase and track you even if you hide in rat holes.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Interesting... Not sure why he took it down... I will keep doing these videos... I am Citizen ani annadu oka video lo ...33mtnj.gif

Prank videos chesthadu emo like pelli chupulu gif..

Just now, krishnote3 said:

Prank videos chesthadu emo like pelli chupulu gif..

No bro... YT/FB/Google/Amazon can create hell for you once you are caught. Try this if you want. They can block you by your name, IP, linked IPs, linked Devices... they can even track your physical movements.

Just now, ysshakeela said:

No bro... YT/FB/Google/Amazon can create hell for you once you are caught. Try this if you want. They can block you by your name, IP, linked IPs, linked Devices... they can even track your physical movements.

True and actually Good we need that kind of monitoring to stop this radical and extremist view creators. He thought he can do any but at the end he got caught. Good for society and democracy.

13 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Asalu needhi manishi janma? Kukka Janma raa badcow?

Vaadi videos choosaava? Mee amma, naannani dhaggara pettukoni okkasaari aa videos choodu. Vaadi language, vaadi bhoothulu..chi..

Naaku chaalamandhi Cheddi friends vunnaaru.. chaala manchi vaallu...kaani ee Jaggadi valla intha worst gaa thayyarayyareentra meeru? Kulam antha brastu pattindhi..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, krishnote3 said:

True and actually Good we need that kind of monitoring to stop this radical and extremist view creators. He thought he can do any but at the end he got caught. Good for society and democracy.

Actually YT and FB implemeted these features to track and weed out Islamist and anti-Islamist propaganda on their platform.

They used that for Cheddi Prabhakar.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Asalu needhi manishi janma? Kukka Janma raa badcow?

Vaadi videos choosaava? Mee amma, naannani dhaggara pettukoni okkasaari aa videos choodu. Vaadi language, vaadi bhoothulu..chi..

Naaku chaalamandhi Cheddi friends vunnaaru.. chaala manchi vaallu...kaani ee Jaggadi valla intha worst gaa thayyarayyareentra meeru? Kulam antha brastu pattindhi..

Naadi edi ani pakkana pedite needi matram manishi janma kadu anukunta,...Ila matladutunavu ante...

Oka sari nenu rasindi complete ga chaduvu ... He challenged in a video that he will keep making those videos and he is a citizen... nothing can happen ani annadu... Anduku I told "Not sure why he took down now"...

Ippudu paina comment oka sari malli chaduvuko...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Naadi edi ani pakkana pedite needi matram manishi janma kadu anukunta,...

Oka sari nenu rasindi complete ga chaduvu ... He challenged in a video that he will keep making those videos and he is a citizen... nothing can happen ani annadu... Anduku I told "Not sure why he took down now"...

Ippudu paina comment oka sari malli chaduvuko...

Yeah agree u are not supporting tht sht. Okkarari ban padithe inka anthe sangathulu chittagincha valenu ani drump told na..

Just now, krishnote3 said:

Yeah agree u are not supporting tht sht. Okkarari ban padithe inka anthe sangathulu chittagincha valenu ani drump told na..

At least neeku aina ardam ayyindi ...33mtnj.gif

20 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Then YT will keep deleting those videos. Once a LEGAL ORDER is established, YT will chase and track you even if you hide in rat holes.

YT is not a law enforcement agency to chase and track you 

80335630.jpg