U.S. Will Waive In-Person Interviews for H-1B, Other Work Visas

sri_india

I am on H1b and currenlty in US Changed from F1 to H1b and then changed company..Still first stamp veyinchukoledu...... So does this mean...I don't need a stamping when I go and come back to India 

2 minutes ago, RajaNarthaki said:

I am on H1b and currenlty in US Changed from F1 to H1b and then changed company..Still first stamp veyinchukoledu...... So does this mean...I don't need a stamping when I go and come back to India 

it is not visa waiver. just interview waiver...also goes by name dropbox.  if you got your f1 interview and stamping done , you will be eligible for waiver i guess

16 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

it is not visa waiver. just interview waiver...also goes by name dropbox.  if you got your f1 interview and stamping done , you will be eligible for waiver i guess

F1 Visa Stamping done and expired in 2018 bro..appatinunchi...waiting for H1b to go to India..and get stamping when I go there...2020 lo Vachindi kani..ee covid 10gettindi.....but H1b company apply sesi approve cheyinchindi.Technicaly I am on H1b buit no stamping yet.......Ippudu India pothe....paristhiti entaa..ani thinking.....can I go dropbox or malli Interview ivvala..since this is first time ani...

9 hours ago, RajaNarthaki said:

F1 Visa Stamping done and expired in 2018 bro..appatinunchi...waiting for H1b to go to India..and get stamping when I go there...2020 lo Vachindi kani..ee covid 10gettindi.....but H1b company apply sesi approve cheyinchindi.Technicaly I am on H1b buit no stamping yet.......Ippudu India pothe....paristhiti entaa..ani thinking.....can I go dropbox or malli Interview ivvala..since this is first time ani...

https://redbus2us.com/us-visa-interview-waived-h1b-l1-dropbox-extended/

• Like 1