UMA Telugu traveller 699k subscribers 😇

familyman

Big boss padadu antunnadu.. he wants to travel from kanya Kumari to Kashmir for 2 years with his wife after marriage. 

looks like his fans will find a girl for him and donate money for his marriage too .. lol 😂 

10 hours ago, familyman said:

Enti bro vedu inta mandi subscribers ? He looks like good person.

NandusWorld ani oka Wig uncle and overaction aunty (based in UK) laanti panikimaalina channel ke oka 200k subscribers vundaga intha kastapadi profile develop cheesukunna UMA the traveller ki yendhuku vundakoodadhu bro?

9 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

NandusWorld ani oka Wig uncle and overaction aunty (based in UK) laanti panikimaalina channel ke oka 200k subscribers vundaga intha kastapadi profile develop cheesukunna UMA the traveller ki yendhuku vundakoodadhu bro?

Dhani voice and athi yaaaaak

1 hour ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Uma ave vaadiki vaadakam baaga telusu anipisthadhi…i may be wrong

No bro, I beg to differ. He has been to places where its not possible for normal humans to go like interior Pakistan where non-muslims are considered snakes and where people are mandated to kill non-muslims.

13 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

No bro, I beg to differ. He has been to places where its not possible for normal humans to go like interior Pakistan where non-muslims are considered snakes and where people are mandated to kill non-muslims.

Vadu pakistan epudu velladu