Pushpa climax….😀

r2d2

movie is good if you watch without expectations

except in second half some unnecessary scenes and songs

in climax, they both are going half naked is justified as your character or stature doesn't come from what you wear

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, shenkar said:

in climax, they both are going half naked is justified as your character or stature doesn't come from what you wear

Nuvvu...nuvvu...sukku uncle dagga assistant director Kadu...🤣

7 minutes ago, shenkar said:

in pre climax, fahad says i wear white shirt you wear white shirt, i earn respectfully from a govt job and brought a branded shirt, but you wore a unbranded one cos youre a smuggler and earns black money hence not able to buy branded shirt and hence wearing unbranded shirt,, is also justified mari....  e point justified ithey climax lo strip tease not justified... 

btw directors point of if anyone is naked cant they be recognized ? 

shooting that dog in that climax is pure bs... dog can identify his/her owner anytime with or without clothes...poor writing skills by sukku bhai :)

4 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

in pre climax, fahad says i wear white shirt you wear white shirt, i earn respectfully from a govt job and brought a branded shirt, but you wore a unbranded one cos youre a smuggler and earns black money hence not able to buy branded shirt and hence wearing unbranded shirt,, is also justified mari....  e point justified ithey climax lo strip tease not justified... 

btw directors point of if anyone is naked cant they be recognized ? 

shooting that dog in that climax is pure bs... dog can identify his/her owner anytime with or without clothes...poor writing skills by sukku bhai :)

what i understand from that scene is

brand is nothing but manufacturer, police SP insults pushpa like my shirt has brand (manufacturer) details thats why i am police officer and pushpa shirt doesnt have brand so he implies that reference to pushpa birth situation and concludes thats why pushpa become smuggler

so in climax, pushpa says police officer value comes from uniform and rowdy is always rowdy whether he wears outfit or naked

shooting dog may be bit exaggerate to show that police office ego is really hurt

sukumar writing may be bit let down in this movie compared to rangasthalam

rangastalam was masterpiece writing from him

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, shenkar said:

brand is nothing but manufacturer, police SP insults pushpa like my shirt has brand (manufacturer) details thats why i am police officer and pushpa shirt doesnt have brand so he implies that reference to pushpa birth situation and concludes thats why pushpa become smuggler

so in climax, pushpa says police officer value comes from uniform and rowdy is always rowdy whether he wears outfit or naked

shooting dog may be bit exaggerate to show that police office ego is really hurt

its not clear, that police insulted pushpa by taking up brand reason about his birth or he's smugller earning illegally... 

but pushpa in climax made it as police insulted about his birth by referring to brand shirts..director could have given a chance to police in climax to speak a few dialogues about this part,, but he didn't ,,police was like why to discuss all those now..thats all he said... not justified

also if pushpa did all this huge drama in climax about him being insulted of his birth,, then his step brothers insulted him on this topic right from the beginning of the movie, and he doesnt do any thing to them...although he hates them... 

climax is not really justified and its just an okay climax... my opinion.. 

Yes rangasthalam writing is truly amazing one,,, loved the movie thoroughly and watched multiple times,.. ajay gosh what an actor... credits to sukumar in picking ajay gosh in rangasthalam and pushpa... 

i hope ajay gosh replaces kota garu and tanikella bharani soon...

Not sure why all this negativity about the movie here.. not sure if you guys watched the movie or not… and not every movie is dissected for logic as people dissect a sukumar’s movie…  it is a nice movie (though not great) that has its flaws.. 

coming to the climax, Pushpa’s logic is that all the respect that he earns comes from his dress or brand (uniform) and without that, he is a nobody.. people care more for Pushpa than they would for FaFa without that dress… Pushpa’s ego was hurt when they first meet as he brings up the issue of not having a surname (conflict point for Pushpa throughout the movie).. so he boosts up FaFa’s ego by toeing to everything he says and then pushes him over the cliff… 

1 hour ago, shenkar said:

Rangasthalam has flaws in writing too… especially, taking care of Prakash Raj all through the movie though he knows that he killed his brother… that is unconvincing… 

11 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Rangasthalam has flaws in writing too… especially, taking care of Prakash Raj all through the movie though he knows that he killed his brother… that is unconvincing… 

how man , you mean RC will take care of prakash raj ? after he goes to coma ? 

25 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

how man , you mean RC will take care of prakash raj ? after he goes to coma ? 

Yeah.. how will someone (RC) takes care of his brother’s murderer in such a fashion when his own (Prakash Raj‘s) family also leaves him to death… 

8 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yeah.. how will someone takes care of his brother’s murderer in such a fashion when his family also leaves him to death… 

That's the key element of the movie. Enduku chastunnado teliyali ani seva chesi..champuthadu. 

1 minute ago, San_K said:

That's the key element of the movie. Enduku chastunnado teliyali ani seva chesi..champuthadu. 

Yeah.. but it is not very convincing.. because he had to go to great lengths to take care of him for months.. all this just to kill him again… 🤦‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Yeah.. but it is not very convincing.. because he had to go to great lengths to take care of him for months.. all this just to kill him again… 🤦‍♂️

yeah avunu..But I was sold to that concept. Aa part valley movie baga nachindhi. Penultimate scenes (Jaggu bhai searching and murder) lite malla naaku.