Why I Quit Amazon | Software Engineer

areyentiraidhi

4 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

It makes sense to quit Amazon, stressful yet low paying job

Are u sure it's low paying for engineering roles?? It's pay is still better than ton of companies

PIP culture is very bad in Amazon.. people are always on their toes to avoid being in the last 10-20%… my friend’s brother was so stressed out (grey hair and balding in his early to mid 30’s) all the time and after working for 10 years, he finally gave up this month and joined another company for pretty much double the pay… 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Are u sure it's low paying for engineering roles?? It's pay is still better than ton of companies

Does it pay 200k with 4 years exp? I bet no so it’s low paid 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Does it pay 200k with 4 years exp? I bet no so it’s low paid 

How many companies pay 200k for 4yr exp?? Google L3 isthadi aa exp ki. 200k undadhu.

And to answer ur question, if someone nails interview, Amazon does pay 200k TC.

200k antey joke ayindi. It took me 8yrs to reach that num

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

How many companies pay 200k for 4yr exp?? Google L3 isthadi aa exp ki. 200k undadhu.

Contracting lo am getting close to 200 k in just one job, many of my Frnds are earning more than that in contracts. Compared to it, Amazon is low paid for that kind of pressure 

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Née zamana lo joke emo uncle not these days 

37 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Contracting lo am getting close to 200 k in just one job, many of my Frnds are earning more than that in contracts. Compared to it, Amazon is low paid for that kind of pressure 

This I agree, contracting lo jobs chese one person I know, he is making more than 200k for two jobs and passed interview and handed over the 3rd job to his frnd and gets 50% of the third job’s salary. In total he is making more than 250k+ .. funny thing is he doesn’t know single line of code but a smart guy. 

11 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

This I agree, contracting lo jobs chese one person I know, he is making more than 200k for two jobs and passed interview and handed over the 3rd job to his frnd and gets 50% of the third job’s salary. In total he is making more than 250k+ .. funny thing is he doesn’t know single line of code but a smart guy. 

IT job chese mana desi batch antha smart em kaadhu Kakà.. evadaina chesthadu IT nerchesukoni 

52 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:
10 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

post covid all trash vaa . max 2 years to stop looting jobs 

55 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Can't compare contracting to full-time. I agree amzn work pressure is high. But pay wise they are still better