Is there any website to discuss online for personnel problem solutions?

abulu

me and my family are going through some kind of lonely social problems. 

Is there any help on online to get ideas how to discuss with some people from India( they can understand how social life being very imp for us) for a fee. 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, abulu said:

Is there any help on online to get ideas how to discuss with some people from India( they can understand how social life being very imp for us) for a fee. 

Thank you.

If your problem is serious go to therapist bro mental Health problems ni manam easy ga ignore chestam 

1 hour ago, abulu said:

Thank you.

share your problems to @anna_returns_1 he will post here for solution as his friend problem 

3 hours ago, siva604 said:

These are the licensed therapists who could listen and suggest you on several things

I am not looking for any thearpy or something but some social problems how to handle.

Ex the society I am staying have very few indians. Dont know why they never mingle with new people like us and due to panademic no new people are coming to states or place. Like to take help of professionals who can advice on personnel social challenges and how to give family 👪  anice place to stay.

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

If your problem is serious go to therapist bro mental Health problems ni manam easy ga ignore chestam 

Its really serious being lonely luckily not that bad impacting any mental stress.  But certainly bad weather and not a welcoming desis around who are divived by groups of many god known characters 🤦‍♂️

4 minutes ago, abulu said:

I am not looking for any thearpy or something but some social problems how to handle.

Ex the society I am staying have very few indians. Dont know why they never mingle with new people like us and due to panademic no new people are coming to states or place. Like to take help of professionals who can advice on personnel social challenges and how to give family 👪  anice place to stay.

which location do you stay ?

4 hours ago, abulu said:

Thank you.

You are the one to help yourself….make points for what’s going wrong?

1.if you have only 2-3 Indian families around and want to gel with them. Chaala factors untaayi like ye language vaalu, kids gender, kids age

2. What I observed is Most of the Indian families don’t like to host parties but like to participate…so take initiative to host party…can be a potluck also

3. desi parents in US will look for what is the advantage for their kids, so if you can drop the kids to some activities together then may be that will help with relationship

the above applies when you have atleast few desi families around….asala Indians ye leru ante, school ki kids ni drop chesinapudu talk to parents around and ask for play dates 

3 hours ago, abulu said:

you are looking outside, look inside first

read some good books on improving self first, society and friends can wait, i would say life gave you good chance to invent yourselves in solitude, if you come out well you will be the most peaceful person even after moving to NYC

stop wasting time of things you feel like missing, look for what is being offered instead

2 hours ago, Fish said:

You are the one to help yourself….make points for what’s going wrong?

1.if you have only 2-3 Indian families around and want to gel with them. Chaala factors untaayi like ye language vaalu, kids gender, kids age

2. What I observed is Most of the Indian families don’t like to host parties but like to participate…so take initiative to host party…can be a potluck also

3. desi parents in US will look for what is the advantage for their kids, so if you can drop the kids to some activities together then may be that will help with relationship

the above applies when you have atleast few desi families around….asala Indians ye leru ante, school ki kids ni drop chesinapudu talk to parents around and ask for play dates 

there is no end to that madness, Indians typically want to gel with those who appear more intelligent than themselves so that they can learn, so best thing to do when indians are missing is join a local church and gel with non indians, trust me life will be great in rome if you behave like a roman

you can still be hindu and go to church, what matters is your internal spiritual beliefs, just dont try to preach them your ideas, learn from them and befriend them

if you have more local friends, other desis automatically come to you for the stuff they needs, desis are like ants looking for sugar, just build the sugar reserve instead of crying

7 hours ago, abulu said:

Thank you.

Go for online therapy