Why women are less motivated than men in career growth aspect

veerigadu

Just now, veerigadu said:

I think you misunderstood the whole notion here. Women by nature are more agreeable. They are more inclined to disagree on personal topics. However that’s not the case in professional issues. I feel like they struggle in taking hard stances on leadership issues.

Also, the Darwin’s evolutionary concept is applicable to one and all regardless of gender.

The aspiration of a man to be fittest, wealthiest and strongest is not even a choice. It’s an evolutionary instinct rather than a social construct.

lol. you have no idea wtf you are saying. Darwin's evolutionary 'concept' is a theory, which is obviously valid, but it is not some hard rule of the law of nature. nature is dynamic, it imposes no hard and fast law. Its humans who impute motives to nature to fit our narrative.

societies have organized themselves to be more egalitarian. Not human societies, since the complexities of human societies are too huge for us to be reasonably egalitarian. Its a computational problem. Our brains are unable to process the kind of information that is necessary to maintain egalitarianism. eventually someone with enough information will take control and centralize power. But this problem will be solved in the future. hopefully.

about this 'leadership' position, what does that even mean? aspiring to be CEOs, Team leaders?

if you find a company with a women boss (startups, not MNCs), you'll find less disparity between men and women in leadership positions. Men will still outnumber women in leadership positions yes. but its likely because women have to fulfill other expectations from the society. not because they lack ambition.

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

It’s an evolutionary instinct

there's no such thing at the macro level. to the extent there is, there are competing instincts. both for self preservation, and group preservation. among many other instincts. including instinct to be kind to each other.

otherwise a parent wouldn't sacrifice him/herself for their kid. now don't tell me that's also an evolutionary instinct to keep gene flow.

as if nature planned all this sh1t beforehand.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no such thing at the macro level. to the extent there is, there are competing instincts. both for self preservation, and group preservation.

otherwise a parent wouldn't sacrifice him/herself for their kid. now don't tell me that's also an evolutionary instinct to keep gene flow.

this is a mistake

fck socieites

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

there's no such thing at the macro level. to the extent there is, there are competing instincts. both for self preservation, and group preservation.

Lol.....

A joke here.... i tell you astrology plans nature.....@3$%

7 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

emantaav @huma didi. magadi puttindaaniki chinthinsthunna.

I'm considering changing my gender.

naa aim is.. naa meedha sollu kaarusthu ninnu oka thread veyyinchaali.. vesthaav.

how's that for a growth goal?

Very good decision. Just aa matam lo join aipo vaalle ne sausage cut chestaru

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

It almost seems like they are afraid of taking up leadership positions. deep inside they are still afraid to lead. They are comfortable with typical engineer roles.

I’m not talking about just desi women. It’s for women of all races and nationalities. 

May be few women like kamalamma are exception to this. She aspires to become most powerful human in this free world one day.

neeku deenikanna best example undadu.. post vachindi kaani emi cheyalo teliyadu

here response is this always

12960085_web1_HARRIS-CULINARY_110819_es_

It almost seems like they are afraid of taking up leadership positions. deep inside they are still afraid to lead. They are comfortable with typical engineer roles.

I’m not talking about just desi women. It’s for women of all races and nationalities. 

May be few women like kamalamma are exception to this. She aspires to become most powerful human in this free world one day.

idigo enjoy 10 hrs of continuous leadership

the primary role of women is to nurture, this is where they are naturally at ease, typical non leadership roles do not conflict with this primal instinct, whereas leadership roles require decision making that can violate this part and hence they are not inclined to take up except few

you are most likely to see B1tches as managers mostly bcoz they overcame that limitations, Kamla example is good one for this too, her role as CA AG clearly establishes how bad she can be in prosecuting people that will help her to rise faster

1 hour ago, pakeer_saab said:

the primary role of women is to nurture, this is where they are naturally at ease, typical non leadership roles do not conflict with this primal instinct, whereas leadership roles require decision making that can violate this part and hence they are not inclined to take up except few

you are most likely to see B1tches as managers mostly bcoz they overcame that limitations, Kamla example is good one for this too, her role as CA AG clearly establishes how bad she can be in prosecuting people that will help her to rise faster

lol primal instinct. conservative fcuktards are funny when they try to explain human nature.

women don’t have many role models in general compared to men in career growth aspect.

if you look at an org that has a woman head you will see significantly more women in leadership positions there.

and traditional society expectations obviously add pressure to even aspiring women. the husband too is taunted saying why are you letting your wife work by parents or good for nothing relatives.