5-6 families kalisi oka place lo house plan

familyman

1 hour ago, familyman said:

True bro but is there any thing of that sort if we pool people , I have couple of families who are on same boat as of now .. future guruchi telidu but for now  we are all in sync

Tammi tammi ye rummy rummy ye .. don't mix

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, familyman said:

@DesiPokiri @SarwaMangalam @csrcsr @NiranjanGaaru @YSR_Lion @veerigadu  please suggest my dear afdb family !

No asset in sharing baa .. keep ur investment and money to ur family only. People change ..inka ne frnds relationships batti decide.. future lo ladies ladies ki edaina godavalu avthey biscuit .. 5-10 mins car travel distance aina pettuko mari close ga kakunda

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

How

They uploaded natu natu song in tiktok.. super sync lo unnarani rajamouli garu kuda annaru chusi ..

ts- ee Market lo sahasamane cheppaali

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, familyman said:

Oka Chota houses teskundam ani decide ayita, do we get it for any discount ?

sellers market nadusthundi. houses are getting sold even before they are put officially in market. desis leni areas lo work out avvachu . cash offer isthe maybe there is chance of some discount.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, familyman said:

@vampire. @nallabery. @csrcsr. @anna_returns_1@ZoomNaidu all Aden pedda lu please suggest 🙏

Friends andharu kalisi okate chota theesukundhamani plan or investment by pooling aa ?? 

Pooling concept ayithe li8 theesuko bro - not worth it. 

Discount with multiple houses - not possible now in this market. 

9 hours ago, familyman said:

Oka Chota houses teskundam ani decide ayita, do we get it for any discount ?

Don’t do it, there will not be peace of mind. Believe me, my cousin did same and sold it in 3 years 

it is hard to find any deal in this market.

if all of you have already decided to buy, just buy at whatever price the builder has, low rates won’t last for ever and homes with the plans and lots you like will be gone.

whatever 10-20k that you can think you will be saving from any builder won’t make any difference over the time you spend in the house with your favorite plan and lot (and your friends)

12 hours ago, familyman said:

True bro but is there any thing of that sort if we pool people , I have couple of families who are on same boat as of now .. future guruchi telidu but for now  we are all in sync

Your best bet is to buy land, pick your own builder(s) and construct as per needs. 

39 minutes ago, ElDiablo said:

Your best bet is to buy land, pick your own builder(s) and construct as per needs. 

Idi US lo pull off cheyacha? Do you know any one who did this? Some of my friends are looking into this option dont know pros and cons