Are your parents in old age home ?

Raazu

Are your parents in old age home ?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No but there is nothing wrong imo as they will be around many other people and 24/7 monitoring to look after. They should be better called as assisted living instead of old age home. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, migilindhi151 said:

I wish they r, cause my mother staying alone we beg her to be with us, she is reluctant to be ... Every day im scared some thing I might hear , 

Mana media old age home ani bad stigma create cheshi dobbiru and relatives em anukuntaru ani bayam. Actually it’s a nice timepass for old parents. They can come visit us every 6 months stay with us and can go back to the assisted living.

• Upvote 1

Old age home is no different than aged parents living on their own with kids aboard, if kids don’t care to talk or visit them frequently.

Based on this criteria, sad to say that the above poll will significantly shift to ‘yes’.

• Upvote 1

60 దాటిన తల్లి దండ్రులు, మన 6 ఏళ్ళ పిల్లలు తో సమానం, దగ్గర పెట్టుకుని లాలించాలి.

ముదుసలి తల్లి దండ్రులను, మన పిల్లల లాగా దగ్గర పెట్టుకుని, సమాన సౌకర్యాలు ఇద్దాం.

మన చిన్నప్పుడు, వారి సౌకర్యాలు అన్ని మనకు ఇచ్చారు. మనము అలాగే ఇవ్వకుండా సొంత ఇల్లు ధనం అన్ని ఉన్నా కూడా, వారిని దూరంగా ఉంచి ఊళ్ళో నే ఉన్న సౌకర్యాలతో ఉండమని వదిలేయడం, క్రుతఘ్నత చూపడం అంటున్నారు పెద్దలు. 

Nope. Will never be. When i think they are old too take care of themselves or when they think, either i will relocate them here or i will relocate. Sister is in hyd, so no issues for now.

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Nope. Will never be. When i think they are old too take care of themselves or when they think, either i will relocate them here or i will relocate. Sister is in hyd, so no issues for now.

6 hours ago, nokia123 said:

No way..my sis is there in the same town… so no issues 

sis undi.. akkada its her responsibility annatu dont take it for granted.. not good.. do your part. give her a break... shes got his family to take care of... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

sis undi.. akkada its her responsibility annatu dont take it for granted.. not good.. do your part. give her a break... shes got his family to take care of... 

not taking for granted. Having a sibling close to parents is some sort of peace.

• Upvote 1

ఎవరు ఎక్కువ మనసు, క్రుతజ్ఞత, ప్రేమ, స్థితిలో, వైద్య సౌకర్యాలు లో ఉంటే, వారి దగ్గర ఉండాలి ముదుసలి తల్లి దండ్రులు, మనకు క్రుతజ్ఞతలు బాద్యత ఉంటే, అంటున్నారు పెద్దలు. 

4 hours ago, pahelwan1 said:

Mana media old age home ani bad stigma create cheshi dobbiru and relatives em anukuntaru ani bayam. Actually it’s a nice timepass for old parents. They can come visit us every 6 months stay with us and can go back to the assisted living.

I echo you ... Most men struggle to protect their family , wives are the pain but they r the future , it's so painful to be a man .... 

13 minutes ago, mmharshaa said:

poll question should have been: how many of you are ready to leave US and come to India to take care of parents?

Bro ... Tht shldnt be a comparison at all .. our parents left their parents for our future n we do the same for the next generation... Konni kavalanteh konni vadhulukovali ..

Simple question. Mana studies meedha mana parents karchu chesthaaru.they can simply go on a world tour n enjoy their dreams but they suppress their feelings for kids future ..we do the same .. it's a cyclic process ...