Why do people move to Texas? That state doesn't follow EPA regulations. High Cancer risk.

bankris

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Yes Texas is last in the whole list 

https://www.airfiltersdelivered.com/c/cleanest-air-by-state

vadi factoring worst ga undi, kinda by category vesadu ranking in which Texas is very much decent. lung cancer and cigarette smoking but he only gave 20% weightage to those. CA is doing worst in those but somehow ends up above Texas. Doesn't show what is the effect of population of those states, or by metros. Meaningless numbers in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Texas has a lot of oil refineries and it emits dioxins. I think there is a place called midlands in Texas. They say it’s worst place in earth in terms of pollution and it’s less than 4 hours away from Dallas area 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/odessa-texas-is-it-the-most-polluted-city-in-america-5365449.html%3Famp

permian basin i went there once in 2019

super crazy asalu aa place ekkad chudu massive trucks

2 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Manchi link eyyu.. aa Apple news link endi..

but lot of desis live in Texas bro…

and they been moving to Texas from past 10 years 

lot of desis move ayyinanta maatrana safe aa

Istamunte vellandi lekapothe ledu. Oka state lo unte cancer radu anukunte, god bless you.

even in villages without any carcinogenic materials people get cancer. Unless you have data proving certain state is getting very high number of cancers compared to others these are all anecdotal evidence to fill space in news papers.

some places, not entire states, will have high pollution obviously because of the kind of work that is being done.