Ideas needed how to not tc of parents byt shouldnt get bad name

Murari_Murari

1) no bad name from home town banduvulu and pillalu.

Parents did nothing special all parents does the same ..its because we worked hard we acheived the goal.

Taking care in old times is hard..I am only kid any easy way to escape this work and keep in some sharanalayam? 

8 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Parents did nothing special all parents does the same ..its because we worked hard we acheived the goal.

Taking care in old times is hard..I am only kid any easy way to escape this work and keep in some sharanalayam? 

hmm ... 

sure u can do ... also be ready to accept that u will be in assisted living facility when u r old ... 

that being said ... 

one of my uncle ... came to India to take of his elderly mother ... his kids were all grown up got married and got kids ... so uncle came alone to india .. was in India for ~ 3-4 yrs .... and took care of his mother ... while his wife was in US all this time ... he was traveling to US for 2-3 months an year ... and mostly spent ~ 10 months an year in India with his mother ... when his mother passed away peacefully  then he came back to US ...  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Nuvvu..nuvvu....mod1 kadu..?

🤣

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, yoda123 said:

hmm ... 

sure u can do ... also be ready to accept that u will be in assisted living facility when u r old ... 

that being said ... 

one of my uncle ... came to India to take of his elderly mother ... his kids were all grown up got married and got kids ... so uncle came alone to india .. was in India for ~ 3-4 yrs .... and took care of his mother ... while his wife was in US all this time ... he was traveling to US for 2-3 months an year ... and mostly spent ~ 10 months an year in India with his mother ... when his mother passed away peacefully  then he came back to US ...  

great family. 

20 minutes ago, yoda123 said:

hmm ... 

that being said ... 

Fool uncle. 

Parents are responsible for kids since they are the one who want kids. Its not other way around.

Ok tell me what about your uncle wife parents? If she left him and took care will all uncles and their kids ok with it?

9 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

Express this feeling to your parents. 

They will understand and won’t bother you.

Moreover, they’ll cover for you from relatives. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Chachipo. 

Nuvvu chanipoyavu anuko, you dont have to take care of your parents and no one will say bad about you.

Max NRIs thi adhe problem bro.

26 minutes ago, pichallah said:

Express this feeling to your parents. 

They will understand and won’t bother you.

Moreover, they’ll cover for you from relatives. 

What a sentence with deep meaning man.

Manakosan avasarmathy pranalu ayina ichestharu kadha 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

put their names in all your accounts as nominees and you die..

taking care of parents or not is in your control, ignoring what people say about you if you don't take care of your parents is in your control too, but should not get bad name is not in your control, if you are thinking about the outcome of what you cannot control, then you will never do "not take care of parents".

Maa cousins parents ki already 65-75 age group vachesaru....... 6 cousins live in US 

Cousins every 2-3 years oka trip vestaru to visit parents.

Mom and dad iddaru unte life vellipothundi....... Money kooda they don't need it, all of them are self sustainable.

All of them live on their own and take care themselves. 

Financial difficulty or single parent untene main problem here.

12 hours ago, Murari_Murari said:

when you dont care about your parents then why do you care what your banduvulu?