Hyderabad lo northies

veerigadu

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yes okaaa very good looking northie pori ni 10 years back minganuuu. Vammooo dhanni  sokuluuu karchuluuu mamoolgaaa lekundee. Aaa time lo be 10k to 20k karchuupettina 3 weeks la. It’s worth it anukoo. 5th or 6th date dhakaaa chance iyyaleee. 

Kpq9ZcZd_400x400.jpg

8 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

okappudu bengali sangham la tippikodithe 1000 mandi vundetollu...vivekananda matham hall la dasara chesetollu

mona dasara panduga ki pedda function hall teesukuni dawat chesinaru...ledu ledu anna 10,000 mandi benali gallu ellirru.

Honestly, I would prefer Northies than telugu atmagouravam batch...jara pada likha northie gallu, local integration is good and they live in their lmits.

Kpq9ZcZd_400x400.jpg

8 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

okappudu bengali sangham la tippikodithe 1000 mandi vundetollu...vivekananda matham hall la dasara chesetollu

mona dasara panduga ki pedda function hall teesukuni dawat chesinaru...ledu ledu anna 10,000 mandi benali gallu ellirru.

Honestly, I would prefer Northies than telugu atmagouravam batch...jara pada likha northie gallu, local integration is good and they live in their lmits.

do you prefer Teddy Rajyam then

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

do you prefer Teddy Rajyam then

pada likha northies ki teddy rajyam ki teda telustaleda kaka?

#Just_Asking

AP is just like any other state for TG. Northie nundi vache labor aina pakka state nundi pani kosam vachetollu aina no difference...andulo sadukunoduvalue add chesetodu ravadam better.

People from all states are migrating esp bengalis, rajastanis(business ties - typical kirana, sweets, hardware, jewelry etc), even mallus and tamils are in high numbers. 2019 I went on client visit to India to setup an offshore team, observed 70-80% have moved from small towns across India and they like Hyderabad very much because of culture, food, infrastructure, no language barrier. 80-90% of the construction labor are non-telugu, massive influx from orissa, chattisgadh, bihar. Even the constitution happening in interior if Telangana is being done by migrants now and I think would be same in Andhra as our people grew lazy or they don’t want to do hard labour anymore

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Everyday baga peruguthunnaruuu. Mumbai lo scope leni batch mottham Jai Hyderabad antundhiii. Its literally at alarming rates. 
Is it good or bad sign on a long run?

Go and look anywhere - inflow immigration is always good. Sign of a true metro - a city thrives when multiple cultures live together - social and economic impacts are immeasurable. 

Take  NY , SFO , London, Bombay etc...  Dubai tried to recreate the same. Worlds largest cities are open and have inviting atmosphere.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

People from all states are migrating esp bengalis, rajastanis(business ties), even mallus and tamils are in high numbers. 2019 I went on client visit to India to setup an offshore team, observed 70-80% have moved from small towns across India and they like Hyderabad very much because of culture, food, infrastructure, no language barrier. 80-90% of the construction labor are non-telugu, massive influx from orissa, chattisgadh, bihar. 

construction labors are from Bihar, UP , Orissa etc as they lack any opportunities. I was shocked to know that entire paddy procurement is dependent on labor force those states. Thats a sign of progress...

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Aviii already mana TG rich kids ni full vaduthunnayiii. Villa Marie college fafa La ni date theesukoni pothe daily 50k karchupettiathunnayi ani talk agraharam lo 

Aa rojullo villamarie porilaki 500 kharchu pettevallamu over a weekend ippudu adi 50k ayinda. Oh my balio

4 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Aa rojullo villamarie porilaki 500 kharchu pettevallamu over a weekend ippudu adi 50k ayinda. Oh my balio

Yeah minimum I phone gift iyyakapotheee tiffins kuda avvatle dosth gadi Thammudu Btech pillagaduu tolded 

12 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

construction labors are from Bihar, UP , Orissa etc as they lack any opportunities. I was shocked to know that entire paddy procurement is dependent on labor force those states. Thats a sign of progress...

Yeah local labor kanipiyatleee asaluuu

12 hours ago, hyperbole said:

People from all states are migrating esp bengalis, rajastanis(business ties - typical kirana, sweets, hardware, jewelry etc), even mallus and tamils are in high numbers. 2019 I went on client visit to India to setup an offshore team, observed 70-80% have moved from small towns across India and they like Hyderabad very much because of culture, food, infrastructure, no language barrier. 80-90% of the construction labor are non-telugu, massive influx from orissa, chattisgadh, bihar. Even the constitution happening in interior if Telangana is being done by migrants now and I think would be same in Andhra as our people grew lazy or they don’t want to do hard labour anymore

just like you don't do the same job that your father did, your people also moved up the value chain, and would refuse to work at that wages.

Or don't have the right skill set, or lack the connections to secure that job.may be not enough enterprising youth in these states to procure people for work from within TG.

Its true not just of TG/AP but of every state. Its easy to jot it down as laziness.. or should I say lazy. This kind of discussions are far too common on the internet.

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah local labor kanipiyatleee asaluuu

start a labour scouting firm in Hyderabad. make a lot of money. There will be plenty of people willing to work the jobs that the outsiders are doing. you just have to find them. and stick to them.

I myself worked in a construction both in Salem, and Kochi. for 600rs per day in Salem and 750rs in Kochi. I was approached at random near chennai station by a guy, and I just took it up. It was in 2019.

These recruiting agents, most of them are from Bengal. And they recruit wholesale from a village, or recruit whoever their recruits bring with them.

Go and look anywhere - inflow immigration is always good. Sign of a true metro - a city thrives when multiple cultures live together - social and economic impacts are immeasurable. 

Take  NY , SFO , London, Bombay etc...  Dubai tried to recreate the same. Worlds largest cities are open and have inviting atmosphere.

yah. Now that 'true metro' (all metros in India) should work on safeguarding rights of these migrant workers, instead of acting like assholes like this IPS

Its one thing to want to be an immigrant friendly city, and another to actually be one.

I can literally strike up a conversation with a fellow construction labourer on a train, and land up in a job the next day, if I just have the necessary identification. Sometimes even that is not needed.

Kerala pays the highest, by far. Bangalore the lowest.